Killer Angst/ SwadMare|A deal (1)

(I recommend reading the aftermath of this part, anyways enjoy)

Warnings :

SA
Traumatic backstories
Trauma

' 🧾| A deal '

The knocking became rougher, it sounded as if someone was knocking in a mad emotion, nightmare got tired of this and stood up resting his book on the side of the window, he approached the door reaching his hand out to grab the doorknob.

"I said wh-"

A flash of yellow light made nightmares eye sockets widen, nightmare quickly tried to turn around but only for his mouth to be covered by a hand covering his mouth and nose, preventing him to make any noise.

"MHHH!-",

only the sounds of muffled words came out nightmares mouth, his breathing slowly getting heavier as nightmare kicked his legs back and forth, trying to escape the person's grasp on his mouth.

With their hand wrapped around nightmares neck, they chuckled quietly leaning towards nightmares 'ear'

" I've made a deal with someone you know, so you're coming with me. "

There was no sign of nightmare anymore, his room empty only leaving the book he read on the edge of the window. The pages slowly opening and closing by the wind, the candles in nightmares room slowly dying.

A note was left on nightmares desk, it was colored bright yellow saying..

"I'm busy with something, I'll be back soon"

Oh how easy to know it was a lie, a terrible lie that nightmare wasn't kidnapped by a random person.

Morning
-
Around 7:04pm
🥣

Killer, the first one to wake up at 7:04pm killer was always the 'early sunshine' type of person killer yawned slowly shifting his body to sit up rubbing his eye sockets, killer didn't wear his normal jacket that he always wears, I mean who would wear a jacket when they go to sleep?

Killer stood up his legs slightly stumbling on the ground lifting his hands up into the air, and stretching them

"Another boring day."

Killer said, humming and looking around slowly approaching the bathroom and washing his face quickly, looking himself in the mirror..