Horrordust angst | A lost one

My apologies for not postin new chapters, I didn't have the motivation but seeing back this story I have the courage. This will include slight horrordust angst. This will be short too.

Warnings
Angst
(1) death
Swearing

December 25th, the day of Christmas. It was snowing, the air filled with coldness of the waving of snow. Snow being pilled everywhere, causing AU's to be infected by it.

Grounds being pilled up in snow, trees waving back and forth in a smooth motion.

A stomp of someone's shoe, their coat orange and a green shirt underneath it. Showing Ofcourse swad.

Swad frowned, looking around the place, trying to find any signs of his 'lover' which dissapeard after their arguement. It was heated, but it was true.

Killer wasn't suppose to be helped, he was supposed to die.

Suffer alone, swad hated killer with all his heart. No matter what, giving dirty looks and always rolling eyes just by seeing his face

"Darling! Where are you?~"

Swad hummed, beginning to walk forward, looking around between steps, trying to find his only lover

Swad passed a dark hallway, stopping in his tracks he turned his head to the right. His eyes lighting up seeing

Horror.

The corners of Swad's lips turned into a grin, humming at the sight of horror leaning against a wall beside a store, perhaps waiting for dust.

Swad tucked his wings behind him, stepping forward, approaching horror.

Meanwhile horror was standing there quietly, fidgeting with his fingers , biting the tips of his nails painfully.

"Dust hurry up.."

Horror mumbled under his breath, breathing in the cold air, shivering at the temperature. His shoes covered up into the pulled snow beneath his shoes.

A tap on the shoulder.

Horror jumped, turning his head, looking at the person as his eyes widened.
Stepping back, trembling in fear seeing Swad, standing Infront of him smirking darkly. His wings flared up showing threat.

"Dus-!"

A stab in the chest.

Horror gargled out, the corners of his lips dripping out blood, a weapon in his chest groaning in pain. Horror grabbed the weapon, gripping it tightly trying to get it out.

Swad smirked.

"Pathetic."

Swad twisted the weapon painfully, causing unbearable pain to wash inside of horror, horror groaned out loudly feeling his ribs being crushed each by each.

It was painful.

"D-Dust.."

Horror muffled out, falling down onto his knees, his eye sockets shutting out.

Swad grinned, pulling out the weapon and putting it back where it belonged,

Behind him.

"You have no use for them anyways."