Nightmare angst | Held captive

Heyyy, I feel like it's been 2 months if I remember so, I've kind of forgotten about this story and focused on my private life and yknow I'm sorry if theres some mistakes in this part since I've forgotten some things ! This part is short

Warning :

Angst
Torture
Manipulation
Memory loss

The sounds of grass crunching below nightmares foot filled his 'ears', right now, he was in dreamtale. The place has been locked temporarily to prevent someone destroying it.

A large chopped tree trunk in the middle of the place nightmare was standing by.

This place somewhat felt familiar but he couldn't get it to his mind why. Nightmare slowly approached the tree and sat down, glancing at the ruined villager town in the distance.

"Ugh, I'm tired of everything."

Nightmare muttered under his breath, letting out a huff from frustration and tiredness, his hand gently rubbed his cheek from where that bird sh!t slapped him.

He just wanted to help the guy that was crying in front of him, what's so wrong about that?

Just as nightmare was thinking, he was drifted away from his thoughts by a sudden presence behind him. He quickly turned around and saw bill.

"Who the-"

"Bill, pleasure to be meeting you, quite the pleasure." (Alastor reference)

Bill showed off a big smile forming between the corners of his 'lips', a staff in his hand, a cape behind his back and a small black hat floating on his head.

Nightmare seemed suspicious about him, his eye scanning bills features, sensing any danger from him.

"Now, now nightmare I'm not here to hurt you or anything."

Bill said with a confident and honest tone, making nightmare feel slightly relieved but still maintained his suspicion.

"How do you know my name?"

"Well, I'm your husband's friend. Best friend if from what I prefer."

Bill smiled, spinning the staff around in his hand. It would seem like that one willy wonka thing in the movies

Nightmare glanced at bill for a moment before turning his head away and glancing at the soil and grass beneath him.

"We're not husband's."

"Yet."

Bill responded quickly, making nightmare sigh and rub the bridge of his nose.

"Just tell me what you want."

Nightmare asked coldly, shifting slightly to fix the way he was sitting. Bill's smirk grew into a big grin, floating in the air.