The back of the bus

Alex is on tour and I decided to take some days off of work and travel with him. Today we arrived in Linz Austria where the band plays their next gig. It's midday and so we all decide to go around town to find a place to eat before the boys have their sound check.

"I'm very happy you came with us on tour," Alex says as we walk hand in hand through the streets Matt, Nick and Jamie in front of us.

"Me too, I would've missed you so much," I say smiling at him.

"Hey guys, what about that," Nick calls pointing at a cafe.

It's a little cafe squeezed between two houses. The menu hanging outside looking promising. We all go inside looking around to find a table that fits us all. We then decide to sit on the bench on the wall and put the two tiny coffee tables next to each other so we can sit there as a group.

After looking at the menu I decide on a coffee and a sandwich whilst Alex also orders a coffee and a cinnamon bun. The other boys want to try the days special and also order a coffee each.

"So what songs are on the setlist tonight?" I ask curious about what the boys are going to play tonight.

Before Matt can answer my question Alex interrupts him. "That's something for us to know and for you to find out tonight, darling."

Oh how I love when Alex calls me that.

"Well Y/n, I guess you have to come and listen then," Nick says shrugging his shoulders.

"I'll do that then," I whisper looking at Alex who is still staring at me.

————————————————————————
After we get back from lunch the boys go on stage to have their sound check while I go back to the tour bus. This touring is pretty exhausting and I can only guess how the boys must feel. I lay down for a nap in Alex's bunk at the back of the bus setting my timer for an hour and a half. The band must be done by then and I can spend some time with Alex before he has to go on stage.

———————————————————————
The alarm goes off and before I can reach for my phone to turn it off someone does it for me. Not someone. Alex. He stands in front of his bunk bed I slept in grinning at me widely.

"Time to get up sleepyhead," he says sitting down at the edge of the bed stroking my hair.

"How much time before you have to go on stage?"

"A good hour. So what do you want to do, sweetheart?" Alex asks with a soft voice.

"Hmmm... cuddle?" I suggest, opening my arms for him.

He kicks off his boots and lays on top of me his head on my chest my hand going immediately to caress his head carefull not to destroy his perfectly gelled hair. His arms are wrapped around my waist his grip tightening a bit.

"I love you so much. I can't even tell you how much," he sighs into my chest his breath tickling me.

"Oh but I love you more. To the moon and back, Alexander," I say and then pressing a kiss to his head.

"Can't be," he argues "I love you so much it's not even measurable."

I let out a little laugh. He is such a sweet guy I sometimes wonder how I deserve someone like him.

———————————————————————
The show is about to start, the boys are getting ready and I take my place backstage excited for all the songs even though I heard them a hundred times before. Plus today I don't know anything about the set list.

The boys go on stage waving at the audience. Then they start with 'Do I wanna know'. The crowd is going crazy and I can hear a group of girls screaming loudly and to be honest I can totally understand. The boys look great on stage. Matt drumming, Nick and Jamie strumming their guitars and Alex singing while swaying his hips. Oh those hips.

———————————————————————
The show was great so far. In their break Alex came to quickly fetch a kiss. Now it's the end and they are about to play their last song.

Alex steps to the microphone guitar around his shoulder.

"This song is a special one. It's about a girl," he looks at me standing at the side "named Arabella." He says that looking effortlessly cool and sexy. Then the song begins and the crowd is once again going wild.

I can't help but blush like crazy smiling like an idiot while watching the boys perform.
———————————————————————

We are back in the tour bus. Matt, Jamie and Nick decided to go out and have a few drinks while Alex and I decided to stay and get ready for bed.

I'm coming out of the little bathroom walking over to the bunks in just my underwear and one of Alex' shirts when he slaps my ass jokingly. I then get into bed Alex following me. He lays on top of me but this time propping himself up on his elbows.

"So how did you like the show, darling?" Alex asks smiling mischievously staring into my eyes lovingly.

There it was again. The nickname I adore so much. He knows exactly what he's doing.

"It was awesome, baby. Especially the last song. Had me blushing and smiling like an idiot."

"That was my plan. I love seeing you all giddy."

Alex then looks from my eyes to my lips. He lowers his head his lips brushing mine. Then he smashes his lips on mine and I close my eyes letting our tongues fight for dominance. He then kisses down my jaw to my neck. Alex then closes the curtain of the bunk bed and says in between kisses: "Just in case."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hope you enjoyed this first little story. Wrote this at like 3:30 in the morning.
Anyway I try to update soon.

-Em XX