Video

"Hey darling, could you come here for a minute?" Alex calls from his home studio.

I walk in the room to him sitting in his chair. I place myself on his lap wrapping one arm around his neck.

"What is it babe," I say.

"I just wanted to ask you a question," he speaks.

"Okay then ask me," I smile at him.

"You know we are done recording the new album but we want to film some music videos. And I wanted to ask you if you'd like to be in the one for 'RU Mine'."

"Of course I'd like to Alex," I answer his question. I don't even have to think twice.

"That's great because we start filming in two days."

We talk a little more about what Alex and the other boys ideas for the video were and what role I would play in it. I'm honestly really proud of them. They put so much work in every album so that it is perfect.

——————————————————————

It's the first day of filming. We get on set and I get into the costume. A golden blouse, some jeans, high heels, a cowboy hat and a mask that covers my eyes. My makeup and hair was done beforehand. I walk over to the boys. Alex is looking real hot in his fit especially with the sunglasses. Then we start filming. At first Matt and Alex are at a radio station and then they sit in a car together jamming to their song. Then I and another girl get in the back of the car together with Nick.

The first day filming is already over and though I had just a little sequence in the video I feel honored that Alex wanted me in one of his videos. I mean he could have just hired an actress.

We get home both of us exhausted.

"You did a really good job today darling," Alex suddenly says.

"Really? It was so much fun," I say happily.

"I knew you would be perfect for that role."

"Well I was only that good because you were there. And I couldn't take my eyes off of you. You looked so sexy in that outfit," I flirt.

"Oh yeah?" Alex asks smirking.

He comes over to me lifting me up by my thighs and I squeal. He then carries me upstairs.

——————————————————————

The next day of filming was as awesome as the first. Now we are finished and have to wait until the video is completely edited.

——————————————————————

Alex calls me into his home studio. His laptop is opened. He pats his lap for me to sit and then presses play. It's the music video. While we watch I can't be anything but proud. The video turned out really well.

"So how do you like it?" Alex asks once the video is over.

"It's awesome baby. I'm really proud of you and the others. Your fans are going to love the new album," I answer smiling then kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry guys this is really short. I hope you like it nevertheless. Also thanks to every single one of you for reading and supporting my story.
Have a good night or day!

-Em XX