Teach Me (Request)

Just some things before you start.
Thoughts will be written in this font. There is quite the age gap between these two but she is over the age of 18 and there will be no smut since I don't feel comfortable in writing it but I tried my best to make their relationship as passionate as possible. Okay, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A teacher. That's all he should have been to me. But it became so much more, more than actually allowed.

I was trying to find a good piano teacher because I wanted to start writing my own songs. The singing is not the problem, the problem is that I can't play an instrument and therefore can't play a melody when writing a song.

When one day my mum told me she found someone I was more than happy. Today is my first lesson and I'm nervous but also excited to learn something new.

I ring the doorbell of the apartment and a tall handsome man in his thirties opens the door.

Handsome? What am I thinking he could be my father.

"Hello Mr. Turner, I'm y/n. I am here for the piano lessons," I say.

"Right, you can call me Alex," he smiles shaking my hand.

"Your mum says you're a very talented singer," he says eyeing me.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that." I blush looking down to my feet.

No, no, no why am I blushing?!

"Alright then let's see how talented you are at the piano." He leads me through his apartment to his piano and sits down the stool.

"Today we will start with the basics. I will show you the technique and then you'll learn your first melody. You can sit down next to me and I will explain everything to you, if that's alright with you," he says looking into my eyes never breaking the eye contact once.

I sit down next to him on the small wooden chair. He starts explaining something and playing the keys. I don't even hear the words he says my mind clouded with the image of his rough yet gentle hands hitting the keys ever so delicately.

Oh how his hands would feel on my skin roaming my body...no stop thinking like this. He's your teacher and a lot older than you.

My thoughts are interrupted when he turns to me his mouth forming words that don't quite reach my ears.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I ask now looking at him.

He lets out a laugh. "I asked if you understood everything."

"Yes absolutely," I answer maybe a little too quick.

"Alright then try it yourself," he says folding his arms over his chest.

The slight smirk that forms on his face doesn't go unnoticed by me.

Gosh he knows I didn't pay attention to a thing he said.

After two hours of practicing we say our goodbyes and I go home mentally cursing myself out for my thoughts.

"Hey honey, how was your first piano lesson?" my mum asks as soon as I walk through the door.

"It was... good, yeah it was good. He showed me the basics and I learned my first melody."

"That sounds amazing. I just know you are going to be the next Taylor Swift," my mum says completely serious.

"Thank you mum," I smile.

That night I lie in bed and think everything through.