Halloween (Request)

TW: vomit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, can you come here for a second, I need your help," I call through Alex's and my apartment. We are invited to a Halloween party and I am struggling to zip up my dress.

"What is it, darling?" he asks coming into the bathroom.

"Can you zip me up?" I say putting my hair to the side so he has better access to the zipper.

"Oh and can you help me put that on too?" I say holding up a pearl necklace with blood red beads attached to it, that will look like blood drops falling down my neck.

He zips up my black velvet dress and puts on the necklace. When he's done he kisses me on the neck and whispers into my ear: "You look stunning, my love."

I turn around and smile at him my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Do you want me to help you with your makeup?" I ask combing my fingers through his gelled hair, messing it up a little. His hair sparked my idea for our costume. Alex is going as Dracula wearing a black suit and a cape whereas I'm going as his victim.

"Yes please," he mutters and sits down on the edge of the bathtub. I stand between his legs and put my hand under his chin tilting his head up so that I can see better.

"Close your eyes," I say starting with the eye makeup. I put on some black eyeshadow and put some black liner on his waterline. Then I start contouring his cheekbones. Alex opens one eye peeking into the mirror behind me.

"Stop it," I giggle, "you're not allowed to see it until I'm done."

"Alright, alright," he says closing his eye with a smirk.

I put some fake blood on and around his lips and so some finishing touches.

"Aaaand done," I say stepping to the side so he can look into the mirror properly.

"Wow, that's incredible."

I look at the time. Shoot the party starts in thirty minutes.

"Al, we have to hurry the party is about to start and you don't even have your costume on, we can't be late to an event again," I say slightly panicking.

——————————————————————

After running through the apartment like a headless chicken and Alex being as calm as ever we arrive at the bar on time.

"See, I told you we would make it on time," he says.

"See, I told you we would make it on time," I mock him making my voice sound deeper.

"Hey, don't do that," he giggles but hurt swinging in his voice.

"I'm sorry, I just overreacted, I love you," I say giving him a kiss.

"I love you too."

We walk inside hand in hand but when I see Amanda I can't help but run over to her.

"Oh my god, you look amazing," I say after giving her a hug. She is dressed as Catwoman, a costume that fits her so well.

"Where is Batman," I jokingly ask.

"Over there, talking with Dracula," she laughs pointing over to Matt and Alex.

We walk over to them and ask them if they want anything from the bar and then go and order us some drinks.

"Hey, could we get two Martinis, a Margarita and a Bloody Mary please."

"How fitting," Amanda laughs at my last order.