Perfect

Just pretend that this is Alex and you. Okay, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

amnews.uk :

liked by tbhc

liked by tbhc.turner and 7.621 others
amnews.uk Arctic Monkeys lead singer Alex Turner has been spottet with a new women by his side.

fwn.turner Who is she?
   alturnersbby That's Y/n Clark. She's a model.

arcticmonkeysfan I don't get why he's even with her. She's not that pretty.

team_turner He deserves someone better tbh.
    fwn.turner Fr though. Why is someone like   
                             her considered a model.   

————————————————————————

I stop myself from reading more of these awful comments. For a few days I have seen pictures of me and Alex all over social media and under almost every post are nothing but mean comments. I know I shouldn't take everything to heart but some comments just get stuck in my mind.

Al and I have been together for around two and a half months and we purposely kept our relationship a secret. We met shortly after his breakup with Alexa and we didn't want any rumors about an affair or something to pop up.

For a few days I have been reading these comments and at this point I'm doubting Alex's and my relationship. Not because I don't love him but because maybe he does deserve someone better.

Something pulls me out of my thoughts. A hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Alex standing behind me sitting on the sofa. He bends down and plants a kiss to my lips.

"You're home early," I say forcing a smile, the comments still running through my mind.

"Yeah we were done sooner than expected," Al says smiling back at me.

We talk for a while and then decide to watch a movie. We're halfway through the film with me cuddled up into Alex's side when I receive a message. I read it and the peaceful smile I had on before fades away. It is a very hurtful message.

"What's wrong?" Alex asks noticing my change in mood.

"Oh, nothing," I say turning off my phone and putting it down screen facing the sofa.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, absolutely," I answer putting on a smile.

————————————————————————

It's the next day and I couldn't sleep last night. I couldn't get rid off all these thoughts.

We ate breakfast and are now just sitting in silence at the table. I think that's the perfect moment, well if there's a perfect moment for the thing I'm about to say.

"Alex?" I ask.

"Y/n," he answers smiling.

I clear my throat. This is harder than I expected.

"I think." I breathe in deeply. "I think we should break up."

I have a lump in my throat and tears are brimming in my eyes.

"What? Why?," he asks his smile now gone.

"Because." I can't bring myself to say anything else.

"What do you mean because? You can't just go from telling me you love me the one day to telling me we should break up the next," he calmly speaks. Although I can see it in his eyes that he's hurt and also tries to hold back tears.

"It's not that," I say, tears running down my cheeks, "it's complicated."

"Then tell me," he pleads his hand reaching over the table to hold mine.

"It's just that, ever since there are pictures of us on the internet, people comment all sorts of mean stuff."

"What else? I know there's more to it," he says.

"I received this message yesterday and everyone says you deserve someone better, so I thought," I sob.

Alex stands up and hugs me tight, holding my head to his chest.

After a while he cups my cheeks and pulls my head away from his chest a little so he can look at me.

"I want you to listen to me carefully," he says looking me in the eyes.

I nod looking at him with teary eyes.

"You are the only woman I want by my side and you are the best thing that happened to me. Never think that you aren't enough or that you don't deserve me. You are perfect."

"I love you," I say with a shaky voice.

Alex kisses my forehead and we stand there hugging each other like our lifes depended on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello babes, I hope you enjoyed this chapter although it's a little short. I just want to tell you that you are perfect the way you are and that you deserve the world. You are enough and don't let anyone tell you something else. 🫶🏻

Requests are still open! Don't forget to vote!

- Em XX