Blue Light 2.0

Start writing your story

With all that has been going on with Zac  he has really been making money moves. Business has been booming for him he has one project after another. Chain Breakers was really a good move for Zac. Even though he went through hell to prove himself he didn't give up and he became his own boss in a short period of time. Everyone that had doubted Zac were now eating their own words. I love the space my man was in and it's only up from here we're growing and glowing together.

Everyone wanted a piece of the new Zac but if they knew what was good for them they would take heed and steer clear. I don't play with my family or my man.

Zac took off early this morning before I could get up he left a note and roses on the nightstand. It was really the little things that made me smile. 

It read Babe I didn't want to wake you, I love to watch you sleep. Hope these roses brighten up your day and just know I love you for life. Love Zac

This man had me blushing and feeling all the butterflies. I really loved this man.

I sent him a text thanking him for the flowers.

I wanted to do something a little special for my man it's been a minute since we had some time to ourselves. I texted him and said dinner on me meet me at 6pm at the New Steamplant. Since Zac was banned from the old one due to his altercation with Aaron we had to visit the new one.

Of course he wanted to be nosey and  ask a lot of questions. I told him I just wanted to treat my man.

I had it all planned out but I was going to need a little help so I had to call my girl Andi to help and of course she was down to help. It was either her or Angela and right now Angela is on my shit list.

I got dressed and ran a couple errands. I brought Zac a basket with some of his favorite items but I wanted to switch it up. I wanted to do the 5 senses basket this was going to go hand in hand for what I had planned after dinner.

Here's what I got

See- a sexy lingerie set that he would undress me with his eyes first , I also brought the infamous blue light

Smell- some cologne

Touch - some massage oil

Taste- some strawberries and whip cream

Hear- I put some of our favorite songs on a playlist I could play tonight

I was too excited about tonight and this gift.

I even picked out a nice blue dress that hugged every curve in the right way. I found Zac a blue shirt that complimented my dress, of course he had to match my fly.

I headed home to get dress Zac was running behind so I made sure I was ready so I wouldn't make us late for our reservations.

He came walking thought the door all slow, come babe hop in the shower I already have your clothes laid out.

Can I not give my woman a kiss first.

Of course you can (leaning in to get a kiss) now get in the shower

Can I touch it? you looking to good not to touch it.

Trust me babe you can do all the touching later.

Ooh you know I like that, what else you got planned you know I don't like surprises.

Babe just trust me you're going to love it.

Okay if you say so.

When I say may man looked damn good he looked good.

While we were at dinner Andi came back to our place and set up. She texted and asked what the blue light was for?

I told her she wasn't ready for all that yet.

My man was feed now time to head home for part two.

I had him put on a blindfold and of course he was being dramatic.

Putting his arms out in front to make sure he wouldn't run into anything.

Fatima don't make me run into anything

Like you tired to do me and told me to just walk with my eyes closed. Just hold on to my waist and I'll lead the way.

You don't have to tell me twice. Of course he got a couple feels in.

Okay I am going to count to three then you can take off your blindfold.

1  2 3 Surprise!

Babe when did you do all this and who helped you because this was not like this before we left.

Andi helped, you like?

Hell yeah I like and you got a basket with all my faves in it. 

That's not it go in the room

What there's more!

Before Zac opened the door fully his eyes lit up like a little kid.

Babe you did not bring the blue light out of retirement, you know what happened last time.

He jumped up and down

Lets go, you know I'm about to blow ya back out right.

Period and I wouldn't have it any other way. You have to look at the items in the basket on the bed  they go with what's about to go down.

Ohh you speaking my language,  Ohhh my baby's a freak. Okay enough talking where do you want Zaddy.

Just get comfortable let me slip into something more sexy.

Okay hurry up don't keep Zaddy waiting I want a taste.

Even though the lingerie wasn't going to stay on long it was still giving. I played the music softly in the background. I walked out and stood in front of the bed how do you want me Zaddy?

I want it on my face

Slowly crawling to my position I planted kissed all over his body. I tilted his head back as I poured whip cream in his mouth. Taking a bite of the strawberry I slowly licked the whip cream from his lips.  He gripped my ass as his hands roamed every inch of my body. My body melted whenever I was in his presence Roxy knew what she wanted and she wanted it now.

Zac slid my panties to the side as his tongue went to work pleasing Roxy. The first lick sent chills down my spine as my eyes rolled back. It didn't take much to get Roxy excited she was already wet and ready. Zac knew what he was doing he was was hitting every spot to the point I was about to tap out. That only made him go even harder until Roxy exploded he licked his lips in satisfaction because he knew he had won round 1. 

Now it was my turn to return the favor, I didn't get the name soul snatcher for nothing. It didn't take much to have Zac in a chokehold gripping the sheets and curling his toes. Gently sliding up and down his shaft until Roxy walls fitted him like a glove. Once the spark was lit that was my que to take off. I took Zac on the ride of his life and the best part was as soon as he was about to explode I clenched my thighs tight and moved my hips until Zac started trembling and just like clock work he's tapping out. 

You know what you do to me Fatima, that thing is dangerous and it's all mine.

She's yours for sure, love you baby.

Love you more.

The blue light is where it all started, it will be back again for sure.