The Truth Will Reveal Itself

Fatima: I'm going to get you , you better run here comes the teeth monster. He's coming to make sure your teeth are nice and clean.

Roman: I like the teeth monster, are my teeth white and clean? (He opened his mouth real wide for Fatima to take a look)

Fatima: I would have to say that the teeth monster is very please.

Roman: Yay! Can I go play now

Fatima: Yes you can

Zac: Rubbing his eyes I thought you were down here arguing with someone all the noise ya'll making.

Fatima: Well someone woke up before we both did, he was hungry. As you can see he's already dressed

Zac: Okay momma Fatima is on it. I love it! I have to drop him off around 1pm. I texted Heather last night for her address but she never responded. I knew she was gone be on one and not respond.

Fatima: Oh, don't worry I have her address.

Zac: How you got her address?

Fatima: Don't worry about all that do you want it or not?

Zac: Yes, I have some meetings lined up for today so I need to make sure he is dropped off on time. Do you have class tonight?

Fatima: No just work, and I plan on coming home and taking me a hot bath and enjoying a glass or two of wine.

Zac: You definitely deserve some relaxation, I can set up a massage for you as well.

Fatima: That does sound nice maybe they can work out some of these kinks in my body.

Zac: No that's my job, I work out all the kinks and then some. Let me find out you trying to replace me

Fatima: Ain't nobody trying to replace you boy, you better go shower before you be running behind. I'll wait until you out the shower to leave.

Zac: You sure you can leave him he grown.

Fatima: Zac you can't leave him unattended by himself he can get into anything

Zac: I was just playing I was just going to see what you would say

Fatima: Yeah okay go on.

Zac: Thank you for waiting my lady

Fatima: Of course, well I will leave you gentleman to it. I will talk to you later babe bye Roman it was nice playing with you next time I will beat you in car racing.

Roman: No you won't I'm going to win, bye Ms. Fatima

He ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

Zac: Lets clean up a little then we can take you home

Roman: I want to stay with you and Ms. Fatima, I don't want to go home

Zac: I promise you will be able to come back over soon

Roman: You promise? ( standing with his head down and a sad look on his face)

Zac: Yes I promise, how about this you can take a couple toys home with you.

Roman: YES!!

Okay come on lets go little man

As we were walking out the door Roman looked back

Roman: Bye toys, bye nice house.

I felt bad that he couldn't stay longer but he will start coming over on a regular basis. Heather still didn't text back.

I pulled up to a hole in the wall apartment complex that looked like an abandon building. There was addicts lined up against the wall strung out on God knows what. Kids were left unattended playing in the road. This was all to familiar, this was 6 year old Zac all over again.