New Neighbors New Problems

Hey babe sorry I have to rush out but I have to meet Bryce with a client. Don't forget the new tenants should be moving in today they should have everything they need. I just wanted to let you know just in case you see a lot of people going in and out today.

Fatima: Thanks I totally forgot. I'll be leaving out shortly.

Zac: Alright I will check on you later, love you babe

Fatima: Love you too

I had time to eat this Acai bowl I made before leaving out, had to put something on my stomach so I wouldn't stave the baby.

As I was leaving out I seen the neighbor moving stuff in. She look like she was struggling about to drop stuff every where. Putting my stuff down I ran over to help her.

Fatima: Here let me help you with that, grabbing the small box from her.

Neighbor: Oh thank you I don't know why I tried to carry everything all at once.

You can just sit it on the kitchen table. Thanks, what is your name again I am not good with names?

Fatima: It's Fatima , and yours?

Gabbie: Gabrielle but everyone calls me Gabbie

Fatima: Nice to meet you again

I looked around and there were no movers just her.

Fatima: Are you moving all this stuff by yourself?

Gabbie: Yes, my husband had the movers move in all the big items so I am handling the last of the small items

Fatima: Be careful you shouldn't be lifting so much with you being pregnant

Gabbie: I'll be fine this is not my first pregn...

Before she could finish she stopped herself

Gabbie: This isn't my first move I mean I'm use to it we move all the time

Fatima: Oh okay, well let me help you carry this lamp in it's the least I can do since you are doing this all by yourself. My man would be talking crazy if I was moving all this stuff in by myself.

Gabbie: My husband is very strict about saving money and if we can do it ourselves then why waste money having someone else do it.

Fatima: Well because your pregnant that's a good enough reason

Gabbie: That's not a good enough reason for him, let me hurry up and get the rest of this stuff moved in and unpacked before he comes home tonight.

Fatima: You doing all that by yourself too

Looking confused like she the pregnant one where her help at

Gabbie: Oh no my sister is coming over to help me.

Fatima: Okay good

She was reaching for one of the boxes and ended up cutting her arm on something that was poking out of the box

Gabbie: Shit holding her arm, she rolled u her sleeve

Fatima: Are you okay

She hurried up and snatched her arm away and pulled down her sleeve

Gabbie: Yes I'm okay I am going to go in the house and clean it up. Thanks for your help I don't want you to be late looks like you're a very important person.

Fatima: Oh okay , well you have a wonderful day

Gabbie: Thanks you too

She watched as I walked away she waited until I got in the car to look at her arm again.