Checkmate Bitch!

Hayden's bitch ass really went to far this time, we gone see who has the last laugh. After this last stunt he pulled he will never be able to practice law ever again. This time I have the paperwork to prove it.

Our morning talks

Fatima: Good Morning babe, you tossed and turned all night.

Zac: Yeah, I couldn't sleep it was a lot going through my mind. Now my head is pounding

Fatima: I know it was a lot to process, let me get you some Alieve and some water. How do you feel about it all?

Zac: I'm not gone lie I'm hurt, that's just something you don't play about. Like how evil of a person are you to fake a DNA test just to get back at me and you for some money.

And the crazy part is you only slept with this clown one time and he doing all this. You broke his heart and he ain't healed from it yet.

Fatima: I didn't break shit and we didn't even go all the way.

Zac: Well what ever you and Roxy did to him that nigga is scared for life. He on some til death do us part type shit and ya'll ain't even married.

Fatima: Hey what can I say Roxy is lethal

Zac: Yeah she lethal all right can't everybody handle her so you can't be giving it up to clowns like Hayden.

Fatima: He won't be in the picture to much longer

Zac: Wait, what do you mean by that we know how you get down.

Fatima: Calm down I'm not gone beat the man up again even though his ass deserves it

Zac: You right but I thought we were turning over a new leaf and we were't going to be bashing women heads , and sending off warning shots.

Fatima: We aren't but that don't mean that we don't stay ready just in case

Zac: Okay gangsta boo, don't have me come up to your job

Fatima: Babe, just trust me. Everything is already in motion and it will be handled by the time I get to work. All I had to do was make one phone call

Zac: Let me guess your gangster cousin handled it

Fatima: That's what we do, we handle things so stop worrying

Zac: (Leaning in to give Fatima a kiss) this is why I love you, I ain't gone lie you scare me just a little but it also turns me on. You really do ride for the people you love.

Fatima: I told you I got you, you stuck with me for life.

Zac: Stuck like Bonnie and Clyde

Fatima: Come on lets go shower so we can go to work.

Zac: You ain't got to tell me twice. I am going to stop by the hospital first, Sue texted me last night and said Roman woke up asking for me.

Fatima: Okay, he's going to love to see you. I hate that he is affected by all this mess and he didn't ask for none of this.

Zac: Yeah his mom is a piece of shit. But I want to help Sue in anyway that I can.

Fatima: I think you should and I will be here to help as well. I'm proud of you babe.

The Office

Pulling up to the office Hayden was outside swiping his badge to get in but the door wouldn't open.

Fatima: Oh no what seems to be the problem, they finally locked you out?

Hayden: Stop playing there must be some mistake. Just swipe your badge and I'll go in with you.