Congratulations

I was happy for Fatima she deserved it all. I love to see the smile that she has on her face now. I wanted to plan something special for her if only I could pull it off without her finding out. You couldn't get anything past her. I decided to throw her a surprise party for her passing the bar exam. I had also been looking for a place so she could start her own business and have her own space.

I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she sees my surprise. I waited until she left the house before I started making calls.

I peeked out the window just to make sure she was gone. I called Andi since she was helping me put everything together.

Fatima searching in her purse and car for her cell phone. Shit I forgot my phone. Turning back around to get her phone. When I pulled up Deja was lurking on our porch. What ever she was doing she didn't even see me pull up. Sneaking up behind her

Fatima: What the fuck are you doing on my porch Deja?

Deja: Shit why you sneaking up on me. Uh Uh I was (stuttering)

Fatima: You were what?

Deja: Dang I was just dropping off ya'll mail it was in my mailbox

Fatima: Snatching the mail out of her hand, this ain't even our name.

Deja: Taking the mail back and looking at the name. Oh you're right my bad I thought it said your name.

Fatima: Deja I'm gone say this one time and one time only stay the fuck off my property.

Deja: Well technically it's attached so I'm not really trespassing.

Fatima: You heard what I said, unless you want a death wish I would advice you to take heed.

Deja: Looking around ya'll heard that she threatening me.

Fatima: A threat I would deliver on I promise you that try me.

Deja: Okay, I'm leaving you don't have to unleash the beast

Fatima: I got beast now bye

Deja: rolling her eyes and mumbling under her breathe

Fatima: I can't stand her ass I can't wait until her lease is up.

Zac didn't even hear me come back

Zac: Are you sure this is going to work, I don't want her to know anything.

Sneaking up behind him, you don't want who to know what?

Zac: Throwing the phone. I thought you were gone?

Fatima: I was but I forgot my phone. Who were you on the phone with?

Zac: Awe a client about a potential new building.

Fatima: looking skeptical Oh okay. Why was Deja on our porch?

Zac: You mean on the porch just now.

Fatima: Yes just now she claimed she was dropping off mail but that was a lie.

Zac: I don't know

Fatima: You sure, you know she always popping up she probably watched me leave so she could come over here

Zac: Ain't nobody messing with that girl

Fatima: Let me find out

Zac: Trust me there's nothing to find out. I know you're crazy so I don't want any of those problems

Fatima: I'm glad you know, if I see her over here again we gone have a problem

Zac: I don't think she want any problems, plus we won't have to deal with her to much long.