So Called Friends

Everything has been so crazy I needed a break from all the drama. It's been one thing after another. I just wanted to shut the world out and have a nice weekend with my man. I couldn't wait until I finished this last class I'm taking a vacation. 

I been so busy I haven't had much time to hang with my girls. I know Angela feels like I'm neglecting her but she been straddling the fence lately and I don't like that. You can't be in my face one minute then hang with my enemy. But then be wanting to look at me crazy for not wanting to come around. I already got enough drama going on. I don't need it from my so called friends too.

Fatima:Zac, Zac babe where are you?

Standing at the staircase 

Zac: Why are you yelling?

Fatima: Because I didn't know where you were

Zac: It's not like we live in a mansion I couldn't be in to many places this place ain't that big

Fatima: Babe I'm exhausted but I need to study can you help me?

Zac: You need help like right now?

Fatima: Yes I wanted to study while I have some down time.

Zac: Babe the game is on (pointing at the tv) 

Fatima: Neve mind just forget it

Zac: You sure?

Fatima: Yeah just go ahead and watch the game 

Zac: Okay

I walked back downstairs so I could have some peace and quiet and not be interrupted by Zac's screaming and yelling at the screen.

He came downstairs five minutes later. He came and picked up my flashcards

Fatima: What are you doing.

Zac: I'm about to help my baby study

Fatima: What about the game?

Zac: I recorded it, plus I know how you are. You said sure a little to fast and I ain't got time for you to be holding this over my head when I want some.

Fatima: I wouldn't withhold Roxy from you.

Zac: Now Fatima why you lying you got me a whole side chic because you needed a break.

Fatima: Zac we were doing it non stop I needed a break. Just because you're the energizer bunny don't mean I am.

Zac: That's right I keep going and going

Fatima: Are you gone help me study or not.

Zac: I am, and don't be cheating (holding the flashcards to his chest so I couldn't see the card). Let's see if lawyer bae is ready.

After for studying for an hour I was ready to take nap, I just needed to rest my head for an hour or two. Just when I was about to get comfortable Angela come calling asking did I want to go have a drink.

I haven't seen my girl in a minute but I was also tired.

Zac: Who was that?

Fatima: Angela she wants to go out for drinks 

Zac: Are you going to go?

Fatima: I don't know yet I'm tired 

Zac: You should go out and have a drink, you need it. Plus you can rest all day tomorrow, I'll even make you breakfast in bed.

Fatima: I'm going to hold you to that.

Zac: But I think you should go  and I'll go shoot some hoops with my boys to blow off some steam.