I'm Gone Protect Mines!

Fatima and I feel asleep on the couch watching movies. I picked her up and carried her upstairs I almost broke my damn back carrying her upstairs. Fatima ain't no twig she thick all over, I know she pregnant but damn. I got her in bed safe and sound she gone be paying me for this later I'm gone need a massage now. I tucked my baby in and put her bonnet on. I know how she be trying to protect the hair. I'm gone get some cool points for this.

I couldn't sleep so I decided to write in my journal yeah ya boy be writing. Dr. Reid thought it would be good if I wrote in a journal to help release a lot of things I don't speak about. It has really helped me a lot even though I am still improving I still have some moments where things trigger me. I am learning how to not to act off emotions first.

 Fatima has really been my saving grace she may not know it but I am glad she came into my life. She saw me for me even with all the baggage I had. She was still willing to stick by my side. Not to many women would have done everything that she has done for me just meeting someone. I really got a good one and I ain't letting her go for nobody and I mean nobody.

I said my prayers and was going to try and get some sleep I turned off the lights. And as soon as I did I heard some weird noises. I stopped breathing so I could see if I heard it again. You know how black people hear something and they get quiet and stare into space to make sure they weren't crazy and if they really heard something.  I grabbed the bat and went downstairs I ain't gone lie my ass was a little scared it was pitch black. Were Fatima and her gun when I need her. I looked around and didn't see anyone, maybe it was a raccoon digging in the trash can. 

I went back upstairs and finally was able to fall asleep. 

Next Morning

Fatima: Good Morning Mister Zac Daddy I brought you breakfast in bed

Zac: Yummie are you breakfast?

Fatima: No but I can be your dinner and dessert later.

Zac: Okay I can take that you know I like when you call me Zac Daddy makes me feel all good inside

Fatima: Trust me I know that's why I say it 

Zac: Come here let me touch it since I can't have any until later

Fatima: You always get a feel 

Zac: You know I can't resist you plus I need to get in where I fit in before you start giving me the side eye.

Fatima: Why would I give you the side eye

Zac: As you get closer to having our baby and when it comes time for you to push men get all the blame. Ya'll women be like " You did this to me , it's all your fault" Waving his hands in the air mimicking all women

Fatima: They do not be like that 

Zac: Smacking his lips you know I'm right don't worry I'm gone have it on record when baby girl gets here. 

Fatima: First I am not all women and second it's takes two 

Holding up his hands defending himself

Zac: My bad, don't attack me 

Fatima: Eat your food before it gets cold

Zac: Yes ma'am, Tony is going to stop by later I haven't seen him in a while

Fatima: Oh okay that should be nice to link with him. I have to do some shopping for the house so that is what I will be doing today 

Zac: Okay make sure you are paying attention to your surrounds when you go out and when your checking on Gabbie.

Fatima: I know, they won't catch me slipping

Zac: Oh we know Gangsta T

Fatima: I like that nickname Gangsta T, lets people know not to fuck with me