Let Me Cater To You

I watched as Fatima slept so peacefully, she looked beautiful even with her silk bonnet on. I love to take pictures of her while she's sleep and randomly send them to her. I'm so glad she hit me with her car because if not we wouldn't be here right now. I got me a smart, good looking boss of a woman/ fiancé. Fatima has been ride or die since we meet and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

They say the right woman would make you settle down and change your ways. Fatima has made me do exactly that, she opened my eyes to better and challenged me. She was someone I didn't know I needed. Even though it happened all fast some things you can't put a date on. I really feel like Fatima is my soulmate, we're both the same in so many ways it's scary. I can't wait to spend forever with her and our little family.

We are going to break these generational curses and start our own family traditions.

She must have know I was staring at her while she was sleep again. She jumped her like she had a nightmare.

Fatima: Oh Shit what time is it I am late for work. Why didn't you wake me up babe

Zac: Clearly you needed the sleep and you're not late

Fatima: Yes I am Andi is probably looking for me.

Zac: She is not looking for you because I already called her and told her you we're taking the day off.

Fatima: Taking the day off for what.

Zac: Because I want to spend some time with my baby, you're always running out of here in the morning . Just admit it you don't like my breakfast I be making you?

Fatima: Why you ask that?

Zac: Because you never eat any of the breakfast I be making you. I be in the kitchen sweating and putting in work you always running out the door.

Fatima: Well babe your cooking is not the best and you know I don't eat breakfast all the time it's to early.

Zac: Dang see you stay disrespecting my cooking skills.

Fatima: It's okay babe we all can't be great at everything just leave the cooking to me.

Zac: See I be catching on, that's why I ordered some breakfast this morning. Just wait right here

He brought in the tray of food with some roses

Fatima: Awe babe it smells good, you got a little bit of everything.

Zac: I didn't know what you had a taste for and I know you're eating for two so I wanted to make sure you were set.

Fatima: Thank you baby you're so good to me ( giving Zac a kiss)

Zac: Well you eat up I have a whole day planned for you

Fatima: Oh you do

Zac: Yes what's that Destiny Child's song called

Zac started singing

Zac: I'm gone cater to you, cause everyday is your day and me you make me go crazy

Fatima: babe I don't think that's how the lyrics go

Zac: I know I am making up my own words but you get it. I'm going to cater to you today cause you deserve it.

Fatima: Okay I like to be catered to, let me hurry up and eat so we can get this day started.

We were dressed and headed out the door

Fatima: What do you have in those bags

Zac: Don't worry about that yet you will see soon

Fatima: Okay