PART 1

As u know the previous part

(behind saying this as u know I never ever planned to publish this story in public platform like this .... But I didn't have any choice so... I started writing here the brief previous part is in video form me and my friend used to make little story but I planned to elaborate it and I was lazy to do those photos edit and all so I prefered this...... This story also I have written in accordance to both of our taste so don't judge..... the judgement is the only reason at first I refused to publish it here but my friend told it will be fine so I engulfed those confidence & took this decision)

hoseok's mother forcefully did his marriage but j hope want to make her mother happy so he did the marriage and for him it is "value less and time waste" nothing else.....time passes the night goes and morning starts with birds chirping sound the whole night they both spent with out each other all apart y/n was sleeping on bed and j-hope on the couch y/n wake up and curse herself cause it was 10 am and got up ...... She was checking for j hope at the time door knocks she was hoping it was to be her hope but it was the maid." Mam u woke up good morning I am Richa the oldest maid in this mansion mam and for any kind of help u can call me mam".

"Alright but don't call me mam I am younger than you you can call me y/n btw where is j hope?"
Sir went to office quite early mam; Richa said. Okk can u please help me in knowing more about j hope miss. Yes mam sure and smiles ...

Y/n this is hobi's fav food jahjangmeion he loves it ;hoseok's mother said .Do u like it y/n. Yess aunty his choice is best she says politely.Y/n call me mom she smiles at her.okk *awkwardly* Mom . Don't worry u will get to used to it she smiles. Y/n nods shyly. Y/n i know this marriage is quite fast you both didn't get chance to know each other but don't worry I will make everything ok. And one thing you have freedom of everything u want if you want to continue your job u can; she speaks gently.

Y/n gots tear in her eyes to see her mother in law's support towards her but she hesitat but collects all her courage and speaks ,Mom i really love studying but as u know my family background so I have to quite on studies after my high school but trust me mom i really don't enjoy working at that cafe that is my pressure job mom i am requesting u i really want to continue my studies I want to go to a university ...and she broke into tears.

Don't cry love i understand from now u don't have to compromise more i promise u i will definitely help u on doing ur ur university studies and my hobi will look after it properly and u r going to university from the day after tomorrow and I will make sure my daughter will get the best university; she says and cares
y/n's face. Y/n again brokes into tear and hugs j hope mother and thanks ... You don't have to say thanks to me love it's my duty don't ever feel i just said u my daughter but i really adores u as my daughter; jhope's mother says . Y/n broke the hug and nods her head excitedly

She wipes her tear and says don't cry over silly things my girl she laughs ...you are really sensitive i see she gives her a teasing look. Y/n remains quite and holds her hand " I am really lucky to have you as my mother in law mom"

J hope 's mom nods and says and i am very lucky that the sweetest girl came my home as my daughter and y/n smiles at this complement. But she quickly seeks apology for waking up late but she replied nobody wakes early except hobi in this mansion. *Somehow she find it really interesting....*

J-hope pov:
J-hope is sitting on his chamber tensly this time this isn't work pressure the cause of this tension is his married life which he is hating by heart bids of sweat formed in his forehead he closes his eyes cause he can't bear it anymore the past which he wants to forget it is flashing in front of his eyes boldly his whole body started to shake a unknown fear is haunting him he wants to get rid of it but he can't help it he clutches the white safron cloth on his desk tightly and finally brusts out ..............

His eyes are now red as red as blood his whole body becoming pale and his facial expressions getting furious and he starts to destroy each and every single thing present there he takes the flower vase and throws it aggressively on the floor breaks the laptop using his bare hand and for thing he got a deep cut in his but that doesn't affect him the whole cabin turned like some one had blasted a bomb there.

All employees gathered there but no body has that courage to stop him but at that time a voice echoed "what's wrong here"?it was of Kim seokjin. J-hope lifted his head when he listeened a familiar tone . At that time he needed some support so seeing his hyung there he rushed towards him and hugs him tightly and says in a shaky voice hyu..uuu.ngg h.he * hiccup* will kii.ill. kill.l her help and repeat it again and again jin really got worry seeing his condition and assure his everybody is safe but he wasn't listening him crying and shaking in fear jin tighten his heart and orders everyone to get out and splash a whole glass of water at his face . J hope breaths heavily but after a while came to his sense . Jin worried.

What's wrong with u j hope why u are behaving like this today I have never seen you like this but what's wrong share with me;jin said. J-hope remains silent and says it's nothing hyung it's just a bad dream he lied. Are u sure? Jin asked . J hope nods

If you don't want to share it's ok but take care of yourself ok. Yes hyung nothing like that he assures him. Jin nods Namjoon has gone to Dubai for 3 days so he can't came to work so he said me to tell you cause you are not picking his call . J hope immediately checks his phone but found it to be switch off . I am sorry hyung my phone is switched off but what's the reason of Namjoon hyung for going to Dubai ? ; he asks.Nothing special just to attend her cousin's wedding. He gives a disgusting face and hums . Jin sighs as he knows how much jhope hates those stuffs.

Thank. You💕.