PART 8

Next morning;

J-hope POV:

Ughhhhh!! Why my head is spinning like hell. Ughh!! This pain.(He thinks for a while).What!!! I literally drunk 2 and half bottle of alcohol at that Mia's party.God I was very drunk .As per i remember I said something rude to y/n but what did I said??God damn it!!! I didn't even remember.

(At this time door knocks)

Come in ;he says. The door opend revealing y/n with a glass of water and medicine.

Y/n you umm good morning;he said.
Hmm yes very good morning to u too; she replied. For whom this medicine is for ; he asked. Actually it's for you u are not over of hangover so this is for u.

Y/n can I ask something? ; He asks. Yes u may ; she replied. Did I said anything hurtful things to u last night..... I mean something very rude. You can tell me I am really.....

No j -hope u didn't said anything hurtful to me; she cut him off. Umm really as per i remember...
She again cut him and said u just said you love her that's it.

(He said carelessly)What i really said that God I really have very less alcohol tolerance i think I was just blabbering randomly .

When he found everything fine he came to back himself.Y/n u just go I can take my medicine by my self u can go i don't need any bodies kindness u goo.

Y/n don't even utter any single word and react she just turned back as she doesn't care.

Y/n I said u to go back why u are taking that fucking medicine also ; j -hope says.

U just now said u don't need any bodies kindness in ur life and now u are turning back. And do u think by using curse in every single word u look cool . So in ur language Move ur fucking ass and get ur fucking medicines
Mr. Jung Hoseok.

He really got shocked seeing her new sight as per he knows y/n is that kind of girl who is kind sweet and humble and mostly carrying even he doesn't know why she is behaving weird. I literally remember that day when she was fighting with me just like a little kid to treat my wound .

He doesn't even notice just by thinking about that scenario his eyes started to get wet.

After a while he came down found y/n cooking at kitchen.she was just making breakfast for both of them . At that time
j -hope called his cheif chef.

For what I am paying u all to sit and let my wife do all the chores of house u know very well that she also has to go University still
U .....

Y/n cut him off ... Mmm don't scold him I am the one who forced him not to cook for us today as his health is not well and the main reason is I want to cook something for me so I told him I will cook today.

Ohh then alright but u just focus on ur academic valuation and rest their are lot of persons to manage all.

By the way what you made ???

Oh...um. i made pho and some porridge.

What you made both pho and porridge. Why 2 items ???
Mr. Jung Hoseok I think u are forgetting that u are sick so that porridge is for u and i don't like porridge so i made my self pho and don't worry I will give u little bit for taste. She smiles.

Y/n some time u are impossible to be understand.(he says jokingly) in morning when I was talking to u you just bang the door on my face and now you made me porridge and and now u are smiling .

It's not like that I was little upset but I talked to my one of the closest friend and he got me and make me feel better and guided to Handel my all problems with a smile so u can say it's the reason behind my smile.

Hee! U got a male best friend to comfort u by the way who is he?(he asked by rasing his voice a Little bit)