PART 13

He quickly went to upstairs where she was and in no matter of seconds he hugged her tightly.

Love why did u left me hmm....
I am in pain y/n ... U successfully took my heart away y/n ...u took it....~He wishpers

She frozen at her spot and push him with all her strength and looks away.. Go away go from here why are u here..... Oppa ..why is he here say HIM TO GO.

Y/n love it's all misunderstanding love I can explain..

Why!! Why I should listen to u .. why I should care .. why... ~ she said frustratedly.

Coz I am ur husband and u are my lovely wife whom I Love  unconditionally with out even knowing what is love ... I wanna admit I was in love with u .. I love u... And gonna love u until my last breath.

She looks at him with a teary eyes as his words touching deep in to her soul......

Y/N GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW....!!

She looks at yoongi then at
j -hope and goes to her room .

J -hope sighs ......

Yess... U wanna say something else about ur LOVE hnna u listened right she had lost feelings for you so for God's shake LEAVE.

He took a deep breath and control his emotions...

Y/n pov:

He was standing infront of me He will never know how badly I want him .... I just can't show coz I can't priotize anything more that my self-respect. J -hope I love u.... I love u so much ... She kneel down as her legs don't support her anymore.......

I want u more than u want ...

J -hope pov:

Ok I will leave. If that will make my princess happy I will leave.He smiles in pain. Take care of her Yoongi.........

He looks at jin, 
Let's go hyung.....

Where jin nods. When they both entered at the entrance he looks at yoongi one more time ......

Take care of her and yourself Suga hyung.....(A bitter chuckle left from his mouth)

At some point Yoongi's heart broke seeing j -hope's condition.

A/N POV:

J -hope returned home and found his mom there. He goes and hug her. "Mama u returned when u arrived"

Just now hobi; His mom stated.

Y/n is not at home hobi even not with u where is she . How many times I have to say to take care of her hnnaa ?  Didn't she informed u when she left??

"Yes she did"

Then now it's let go and bring her home it's not safe for her to hang out late night all alone....

He compressed his lips in a thin line to prevent crying.......

" I tried but she denied"

What u mean...

" She is in her brother's house and said she doesn't want to come here and live here with me anymore" ; He said.

Hyung! Hyung! Jin hyung Please tell her everything I am not in a condition to tell her everything please ( he cried)

Hobii u crying.... My munchkin what's wrong.. hnna tell mama..

Mama she left me... She left me ... I am all alone now ..... I.. I ... ( Words are not forming from his mouth due to immense crying)

Take sir to room he need some rest.... ; Jin order the maids.

Aunt I will explain u....u go hoba take some rest he said while offering him glass of water ...

He nods...  And goes upstairs..

What!! .... Jin say this all are joke today isn't even 1st April why u guys are teasing my old soul..

Don't joke and the topic u all got to crack a joke is not funny...

I wish I could say so but it's not a joke..... I am serious.

Her brain froze for a while she can't think further.......
She broke my hobii..... My son is in pain .... All pain coz of me........
; She cried out loud.

No it's not ur fault aunt don't say like that....

No jin u won't understand my Hobi was happy in his life I was the one who forced him to marry....... I didn't want this I only wanted my son should have all that happiness that a couple should have......

But ..... God why u so cruel...... What that innocent child did to u why u are giving him so much pain ........ He was just trying to recover from his past and u give him another pain that would force him to do so.........

My child suffered a lot God ..... Don't let him suffer more..... Please.... Please......

Jin standing there is speechless.... He didn't know how to handle this situation......

Not all love stories have happy ending...... Some have to found happiness in their tears as well...

God is not cruel.... He is the strict Examiner. The Examiner of life.