PART 5

J -hope went to his room . He completely shocked by seeing y/n there she is adjusting her clothes in the cupboard.

The hell y/n you need an another glass i guess ,This is my room u came to my room ,with ur clothes and things ,and entered to my wardrobe & arranging ur things there. And u know what is interesting all without my permission; He said in a deep voice.

She remains quite and does her work. J -hope got really annoyed and came near to her and grab her clothes and throws really hard. Y/n glares at him with the fire in her eyes.

I am not interested on sharing room with u get it well. All i am doing cause mom told me to do it; she speaks carelessly while doing her work.

You really got some gut i guess nobody dares to contact their fucking eyes with me but u fucking raising voice infront of me. All right it's all alright u wanna stay here then stay better i am going out. Saying this he was going out side but y/n cages him between her arms.

J -hope really shocks at this sudden behaviour. He was going to say something but when their eyes met with each others they both lost in each other ocen like eyes. J -hope heart is beating so fast like never before.He just finding how beautiful she is . Her
Hazel brown eyes, cherry like lips ,her cute face . He even don't know why but he is smiling like an idiot. She also finding her whole world in his handsome face.

Out of sudden the weather becomes rainy and a loudest thunder falls near their mansion. Y/n flinches in fear and hugs
j -hope tightly. She even don't know why she did that but right now he looks protective. j -hope's eyes got widen at her sudden behaviour but some how he manages. An another loud thunder falls and this time y/n' s hold tighten around his waist.

Somehow j -hope calmed his nerves and started patting her head wishpering, it's ok y/n it's ok. I am here don't worry. But y/n started crying cause she really got scared .j -hope sighs and hugs her as no other method is calming her. When y/n felt
j -hope's warmth she really felt calm and relaxed she put her head more comfortably on his chest and grips more tightly. J -hope also pats her head to make her calm. This time y/n don't want anything all she want to stop the time and lost in this moment forever. She is getting butterflies in her stomach. She closes her eyes to feel him more.

But this beautiful moment got interrupted as j -hope mother entered there. She gasps while looking and coughs fakely.
J -hope felt embarrass and try to push y/n but she lost in her world but she quickly makes puppy face while looking up to j -hope but her hands are still around his torso . She sulks hard and asks in an annoying voice
"What"? J -hope remains quite and points towards his mother y/n graze shift towards his point where she found his mother smiling at both of them she again watches j -hope and quickly goes away from his and trys to explain; Mom ! You ! Nothing! I just..! Fear!

Shhh.. no need to explain i understand. I am sorry I should remember my son is now married and i supposed to knock the door ; she speaks in a teasing voice. Mom nothing like that...; J -hope says. But got cutted by his mom it's ok I seen nothing ok.

Now it's getting embarrassing. So they both remained quite. I just came here to check that u both are fighting or not for sharing this room . J -hope i am really lucky to get a son like u there is nothing that u said no to me so for me will u share this room with y/n .. ; she speaks politely. But mom... ; He says but cutted again. Please... ; His mom says in a pleaded voice. He melts and sighs . Fine i will ok now happy; he asks. Very happy; his mother replys; he asks j -hope for a hug and he gives but sudden she asks y/n to get along with the hug which she follows immediately.
She put her hand on j -hope but he yanks his hand . Y/n sighs but she is happy for Today's precious moments.

Dinner is ready you both come with me we will have our dinner together.They all sits on the dining table. Y/n got really happy when the food served. Wow jahjangmeion... You love it right she asks in a excited tone while looking at j -hope. Where j -hope nods and starts eating. J -hope's mother smiles cause of their little interaction. They all ate at last the chef served them sweet dish.

Y/n laughs her heart out while saying OMG! Mochiiiiiii. What happen y/n what is wrong why you started laughing all of the sudden; she asks while being curious. No no mom today at university i made some friend and his name is also mochi so I laughed; she told while continuing her laugh. J -hope mother also started laughing looking at her but j -hope's face is straight jealousy can be really visible in his face.

All had their dinner and went back to their rooms. Where j -hope goes to bed and y/n also was going to bed but j -hope interpreted; Did u complete ur work? She shockly asked which work? He sighs and explains you went university today don't u think u should revise all those before going to sleep? Y/n crossed her arms and says in a baby voice But I am tied...

But u should finish it right.... Aaaaahhh please let me sleep pleaseee his words got interrupted by y/n. J -hope chuckles at her cuteness and says it's ok sleep. She says; thank you....

They both slept a pillow is placed between them.

Stop. Stop. I will call the police. You can't !stop! Don't beat her. Nooo she will die leave her i beg u no please no..... Y/n wakes up hearing those noises and she being worried seeing j -hope struggling with his nightmare. She trys to wake him up but fails at last she took the glass of water and sprinkles on his face he wakes up suddenly with a heavy gasp and started breathing heavily.

Y/n cups his face with her palm and trys to calm him down as he is shaking in fear j -hope suddenly hugs y/n tightly while tear is falling continuously from his eyes. He is shaking and saying y/n save her he will kill her , he is beating her,i am feeling helpless, ahhh he is beating Mee also help me y/n ; he crys really really hard. Y/ n really got worried but she tried to Handel it Don't worry
j -hope nothing had happened all are safe she is wishpering in his ear while hugging him real tight . At a moment he stops Shivering where y/n found he slept in her shoulder.

He takes his head carefully and placed it carefully on her lap she continuously pating his head while a millions of question is stuck in her head.

But j -hope found really protected on her lap he snuggles more and hugs her waist while sleeping cutely.Y/n smiles at his cuteness and murmurs why this moron is so much cute while sleeping.

If I told u about the darkness
Inside me
Will u still look at me like
I am the sun