PART 17

I will make it to Yoongi hyung..

She smiles and nods "Yes you will".

J-hope.. J-hope.. she asked..

Yes love.... He replied

Let's go..

Where?? He asked..

To home dumbass.. where else!!

Oh!!! Hmm let's go ..

They both came out from vanity.. she look around and when she found nobody else then them she quickly kissed his cheek and smiled while biding good bye...

She was just going but he pulled her towards him and grabbed her waist tightly for her support... She gasped and struggled to get out from him not coz she doesn't like his touch coz they are in public and it's embarassing her.....

She whispered J-hope.. J-hope .. leave me let me go we are in public and... She looked at her watch and said It's my bus time I will miss my bus...

Why you need a bus now when you have your personal driver who is totally sincere, punctual and..... he kissed her cheek and whispers....and...committed to his job..... Hmm... Tell me....

But....

No but I know your answer... You will say it's ok no need to bother for me right???

She got starstruck as that was the exact thing she was going to say ...

How do you know!!???She asked..

He laughed internally by witnessing the innocence side of her...

Hmm may be Krishna told me he replied...

Her eyes got wide when she heard him out.... What!!! Say again.... Krishna told you!!

He smiled and nod aggressively as he was enjoying by teasing her...

That mean you can talk to My Krishna...

Seeing her puzzled expression and her Statement he said... Yes I can .. you only told me that day he will be yours completely in that form which you have asked to became one for you... Don't you remember... And lastly what does My Krishna mean.....

Don't be jealous he is mine too...

She smiles seeing J-hope's love for Krishna... Even his Love for him increased due to his this type of positive behaviour...

Yes!! He is everybody's but wait I am not jealous... I just stated My Krishna ... Cause he is mine .. got it My J-hope... She winked at him.. she started laughing at herself coz of her recent action....

He felt so relieved and thrilled by looking at her laughing her heart out ......

And his thoughts broke when she asked... And by the way how u got to know about Krishna???

When you left me I tried to learn everything... Everybody that is related to you .. and in that list Krishna comes first so that's why....

You did a great job ... I can assure it that you will never regret trusting him...

Yes I won't he replied in a fraction of second...

Now let's go it's getting dark... She said ...

Come ... He said grab her hand ... And gesture her to sit inside car.. which she obeyed quickly....