PART 7

Y/n went inside the car she spoke to none after this incident.Her heart is now heavy.

In the other side . What's wrong with me ? Why I wanted to kill that bitch for insulting y/n. Why?? Why do I feel sorry for
y/n?? Why. What's wrong with me?; J -hope asks himself.

This is love j -hope ; jin said. What hell no i can't fall in love. I can't love hyung; j -hope said in a crack voice. Why can't you j -hope? U are also a human so it is natural?; Jin said . Hyung don't mind but can I have some privacy? ; J -hope asks. Sure take time; jin said. J -hope went and hug jin . It's ok j -hope everything will turn out good have faith ok. ; Jin said. J -hope nods.

Uhhh j -hope what are u doing. U fucker control. Love is never ment for u. She is innocent. She is pure and lovely person she doesn't deserve a monster like u; he speaks to himself.

The door knocks. Come in ;
j -hope says. Mr Choi comes. Ohh Mr Choi what happen you are here?; He asks. Ohhhh(laughs)nothing Mr Jung just i am holding a party for this deal approval so would you like to join it? I know your answer but don't say no please... It will be a honer to have you at my party. J -hope doesn't want to go but as that man pleaded so much so he said yes.

Y/n pov:
Y/n reached home and rushed to her room . When she reached there the memories that she spent with j -hope came to her mind . Her knees are weak she fell down and cried her heart out.

Whyyyyyy?? Whyyyyy?? It's always me .why I have to suffer all time. What sin I did God. And u krishna i made u my friend why can't you see your friend's tear why?? I didn't asked much only his love but that also taken by someone. From childhood to adulthood i only have to compromise. In childhood about food and goods so that my parents will not sleep in hunger .Now with my life. God you just held my hand and left me all alone in a beautiful forest; she said all while crying heavily.

J -hope's mother knocks the door. Y/n wipes her tear and walks to open the door. J -hope mom looked at y/n and cupped her face y/n why your face is red & Your eyes are puffy. Are you crying?; She asks calmly. No mom nothing like this i just got emotional cause I am missing my family; she says with a fake smile.

Y/n that's the problem then call him here. Don't cry. It's all right ok if you want you can call them here and spend as much time with them u want; she says while her hand is cherishing her face.

Mom i want to ask you about
j -hope ? Mom he got nightmare yesterday and was murmuring something like don't kill her what's wrong with him mom; she asks her fear in her eyes for him shows how much she care for him.

J -hope mother sighs. Y/n from childhood he is getting nightmare and we also consulted a doctor and he said it has no cure he have to deal with through his entire life. Saying this her eyes became teary she held her hand. Y/n from out side my son is looking very strong but from inside he is broken. All says his life is best from childhood to adulthood but my child only had compromise,my child fighted for his life. Y/n he suffer a lot people can't understand the pain cause they only know his name but the pain he is hiding no body knows.

What pain mom ? Is he going through any trauma? ; She asks . You can say like that y/n but those things i can't tell u my son had never asked anything from me but a promise and i can't broke his promise saying this she broke into tears. Y/n huges her it's all right mom . No need to tell . I understand don't worry. She is patting her back.

J -hope pov:
J -hope was at the party. Where all are drinking alcohol. And that sluty Mia was just walking like a slut infront of all. When she saw j -hope sitting at a corner she came near to him . Why you came here the men couldn't help u out or what?? He asks while not making eye contact with her.
Who will spend their time with that idiots when a handsome hunk billionaire is in front of u.

But u know what u r a baby. Look everybody here drinking alcohol but u orange juice she taunted him. I don't drink cause I don't like and who are u to tell me this; he said while gritting his teeth. Baby.....

Mia don't test my paitence while calling me that. Then loose it i want you to loose ur patience on me. He rolls his eyes in frustration. Okkk fine i will go before this i want to see u drinking this cup of whiskey.Many officer came there where Mia was just calling him a baby and his ego hurted so he to took the whole bottle of whiskey and drunk it like water. Every body got shocked at his sudden behaviour.

Mia says we need some privacy and every other man leaves out there. J -hope is feeling dizzy,his head is spinning cause he is not like that person who drinks usually. Mia is get the advantage and lit on his lap and took a picture. Where j -hope is pushing her. She tried to kiss j -hope but he was quick enough to ush her. You bitch Don't try to touch me it's only.y wife's right. I don't love you . I love her.

He was creating a scene so jin came and took him with him.

Where y/n is not feeling good cause she is all alone in this house j -hope mom went one her friend's house to stay cause she was not feeling well. And it already 1 am of night and j -hope is not in home and he is not even picking call and responding to any of her massage. She is only praying God where ever he is but be safe God protect him.

At this time the bell Buzzs and
y/n rushes near to the door hoping it will j -hope. And when she opens the door she froze at her spot. Jin was there and giving j -hope support to stand.
Y/n take him and suddely she pulled j -hope towards her while holding him tightly and asks oppa what happened to him? Is he drunk? ; She asked . Yes y/n he was actually at a celebration party and he drunk too much. Take care of him i am going i am running late; jin states. Go safe oppa; y/n states. I will jin nods and goes. Y/n closes the door and struggling with j -hope.

Leave me you bitch don't touch me . You have no right on me i am just controlling cause of your father he is a nice person but you are a slut. Leave me saying that j -hope yanks himself. I love her ,i don't even know how but i love her, i can't live without her even my brain says i don't love her but i have fallen for her, i just don't want to hurt her cause of my love; he says in a drunken state.

I need a divorce. I need a divorce saying this he was about to fall but y/n hold him. Leave me u are a slut, bitch get it.

Although those words are not for her it's for Mia but who will tell her that. Tears are uncontrollably falling from her eyes. Her eyes felt heavy. But she some how led him on bed and walk off down stairs to prepare lemonade to make him feel better. Now no tears are flowing through her eyes. She stored all her pain inside her heart which is more painful. She just became a stone .

I only asked for your love❤️

You gave me your hate how come🥺

Not only mentally but u broke me brutally 💔

Mr. Jung what is my fault
Am I that bad to be called out as slut...💔

Not gonna lie but if you ask ;for you this y/n can die...............💔

"Misunderstanding is more poisonous than snake venom which can destroy a beautiful relation in just a milli second "
: Unknown: