PART 6

The whole night went like that
j -hope is calmly sleeping on her lap. But y/n is not sleeping she couldn't help herself for not touching his face her hand is not coming out of his hairs.

She doesn't want to spoil this moment but she has to cause he is getting late for office and she is for university too. j-hope.. j -hope
She called while shaking his face softly. J -hope woke up lazily but as soon as he realised what he is doing he just goes back as the speed of light like he did a sin. What!!! Why are we both in that position.y/n what's wrong?

Uhhhh u had a nightmare last night so I was just helping u out ; she spoke calmly. And he also remembers that incident and pulls his hair in frustration. It's ok j -hope,it's all normal and tried to touch his face in purpose to make him calm but he yanked her hand harshly.

What's wrong with u y/n can't u understand i don't like u i don't love u . U are just my nightmare what I want to get rid of. And don't show me that act of urs i am fucking tied of it; He said in a harsh voice and leaves. Where
y/n felt bad really bad her intention is just to make him relax but it turned out really bad... It's ok y/n it's gonna happen again and again she consoled her self.

Where j -hope just came out taking a quick shower a towel is wrapped around his torso nothing on his upper body. Y/n
graze fixed on him but she looks away when j -hope found it .

You are enjoying the view aren't you? He asked . She refused to speak but her eyes widened when j -hope asked would you like if I will change infront of you. But she quickly nods her head and shouts YES I WILL LOVE TO. J -hope rolled his eye in frustration and goes to the changing room .

J -hope have ur breakfast; mom asked. No mom i am running late i will ok but at the office. She sighs.

J -hope will u drop y/n at her university driver is on leave today; mom says. So what do I look like her driver and please don't say husband i am fucking tied up of that stupid word ; he states and exist.

J -hope pov:
Jin hyung i am fucking tied of this relationship i don't know why but yes I am . And you know what I need a divorce nothing is like before in my life.

J -hope calm down u really got a good wife nobody in real life cares u are right j -hope but u know out of those millions there are still some gems and u got a diamond but u are not able to see the sparkles u are in that stage j -hope where she only seems u as coal. But u know what makes relationship more strong? Those cute little fights and u are now in the progress boy. The steps taken in angry makes us regret and i don't want my boy to regret.

Hyung i am not a that kind of person u know.... He got interrupted by the knocks on the door. He quickly says come in . What happened he asks to his PA . Sir Mr Choi came for the meeting ; he tells while lowering his head . Tell him and others to wait in the conference hall i and hyung are coming ; he says.

Hyung let's go this is the most important deal we can't loose it.
They all went to the hall where many buisness men along with Mr Choi and his daughter Mia.
He gestures everyone to take sits.

(Author pov: As always j -hope got the deal .who has that guts except y/n to say no to him)

Congratulations sir his employes said. He nods and walks straight to his cabin where she found a girl there.

What's wrong mam who are u and.. his words stuck when he saw her face she is daughter of Mr Choi Mia. Mia! You! Here what are u doing here he said in an angry voice.

Calm down master. Every body will get to know that I am here and i don't want that. What is this shit Mia ? And don't call me that fucking master u are not my submissive get it.He asks in a deep voice. What master she says in a seductive voice comes near to him and pulls him closer by pulling his tie. Behave Mia; he says angryly. Why what's wrong don't u like it ; she again asks in a seductive voice. Don't act like a slut u bitch; he states while controlling not to get angry. Mr. U know the most popular boys are crazy over me and i am giving my self to you what else u need?? She asks in a sluty voice.

J -hope jerks himself from her hold i am fucking married you idiot. Then leave her , i know you married to a third class cafe girl wtf like seriously master u didn't get any of other girl fucking cafe girl as billionaire' s wife . She really doesn't suit you. U rather leave that bi..

Her words got stuck when
J -hope grabs her throat tightly and gives it a tight squeeze. Dare to complete that world i will make sure to cut that filthy mouth of ur and give it to your hand. And about my wife i know better than you she is a goddess a reall goddess she is a lovely person in a life who really cares a person not cause he has money cause she is sweet and the word u are mentioning her is for u fucking slut. U better stop slutting around men and get a life.

And don't ever try to take MY wife's name from that bitchy mouth of ur got it .

Y/n pov:
Yes this day also went well in the university. And her eyes soft to the unknown road " Ajusshi this is not the way to home i guess" ; she says in a feary voice. Yes mam it is not actually we are going from the other road by passing Sir' s office elder mam ordered cause sir forgot his lunch at home; he says politely. Uhh that's the thing then give the lunch box to me i will give it to
j -hope; she says in a excited voice. She is excited to see his office for the first time.

The car Stops at the office. Her eyes really got widened by seeing the size of his office. Then she slaps her head with her palm .
Y /n you are really stupid u are now standing infront of a billionaire' s office so behave ; she says all to herself and walks inside . Every body bows 90⁰ as none other than world' s the most popular guy's wife is at his husband's office for the first time. Y/n really got shocked by their gesture but suddenly her cheeks got heated up and it's obvious a normal cafe girl reciving all respects that she never imagined in her life.

Y/n rushes to j -hope's cabin and knocks it . Where j -hope was frustrated at that moment but he calm downed him self and said come in y/n just jumps like a rabbit inside there with a hundred dollars smile but her smiles as soon as she saw j -hope very close to another woman.
J -hope was in shock cause she never imagined of her here at his office and asks Y/n you ! What are u doing here? ; He asks in a deep voice.

Uhhh Mee i was just going home but mom just told to send this lunch box to your office while coming soo..
Ok place it here . She placed it there. Now go . Go safe. She nods and goes out but with her that Mia also goes out.

Ohh y/n Mia called her out. Yes ; y/n replys . My self Mia nice to meet you. Hello me too Mia. I should not tell you about this but you know why your and j -hope's relationship is not going well ; she asks cringly. Why; she asks surprisely . Cause of me y/n . You what did u did? ; Y/n asks politely. Actually j -hope and i have six years relationship. Y/n takes her hand back and moves back . No u don't. Don't lie Mia i know cause j -hope doesn't believe in love; she says in shaky voice.

Do u really think that no y/n he was just pretending that he doesn't believe in love cause of me his mom doesn't like me so he doesn't want to get married with any one so he was doing like this just for me as we don't get time to spend with each other so we spent some quality time only in the office.

Y/n' s just felt her world collapsed. Her heart broke into million pieces although for her
j -hope doesn't believe in love but she felt for him the reason she doesn't even know but the only thing she knows she love him and at some point she was sure she will make him love her but all broken , her dreams ,her heart,her soul ,her smile ,her everything just fades away from her. She felt numb. She is feeling helpless.

I promised u to be with u
At your worst

But will u care a little
If I am somewhere lost

I promised to protect u
At any cost

But will u care a little
If I trapped by a ghost

And u know What i fear
The most
Your eyes Which never

Fails to make me lost