PART 3

(Y/n university day)
: At dining table breakfast pov:
Y/n and her mother-in-law talking and having breakfast at that time j -hope rushes to office.

At least have ur breakfast u workholic ; j -hope mom. Wow now u remember me right?;
j -hope states in straight face. Don't get jealous of y/n hobi;
j -hope mom teases .(y/n laughs).Mom jealousy starts with a person whom do u know but she ment nothing to me absolute nothing; he stated in straight face. Y/n smile immediately drops but she controlled her emotions some how. j -hope mom shocks at his sudden statement but immediately starts scolding him for this behaviour
What is this behaviour hobi ?? Is that a way to talk to your wife? Apologize NOW!!

Do I asked for that wife hnna?? Do I begged in front of u that I wanted to marry that girl? Mom u r the one for which I agreed for this marriage! Now don't expect from me to be a ideal husband for her i will not change my self for ur daughter okk get it very well he states and rushes out.

Don't mind his words y/n he is not mentally prepared for this life but u don't worry I am here i will make sure u will have a good relationship with him u don't worry saying this j -hope's mom hugs y/n as she can see her eyes are getting watery.

By the way you don't forget u have university from Today and don't be late she immediately changes the topic to handle this situation u r going to SGBV university okk.
SGBV here also in Korea too!!;
Y/n shockly states. Yes I know it's a Indian University but as you know how popular and morden this University is so it also launched it's branches globally so it is in Korea also; j -hope mom states. What's its full form mom?;Y/n questions.
:SRI GOPAL BALLAV VASUDEV UNIVERSITY; J -hope mom reply where y/n nods.

She got ready for university. Driver is ready y/n. Go safe. Take care. Study well. All the best. J -hope mom wishes her. She thanks her and bids good bye and goes to the car. She is very excited for today new day ,new friends,new life but morning incident is stuck very tightly in her amygdala. When she arrives at her university the driver informs her . She thanks the driver and goes to the university. First she inhaled some fresh air from the university as the symbol of her fresh starting.

Entering the university a really handsome boy appears in his direction looking ¼ like human ¾ like a bunny. His and y/n's shoulder hit by mistake he apologized and showed his bunny smile to her she finds him cute . It's ok;y/n replies. Btw what's ur name? u seem new to here. And ugh ugh (fake coughs) my self jungkook my friends call me kookie. She smiles as she find him really cute that she wants to squish his squishy cheeks but she managed to control herself. My self Kang y/n . Nice to meet to kookie. He again smiles at her statement.

Let me introduce you to my friends if u don't mind?; he asks politely. Sure i would love to; she states. He grabs his hand and goes near to his group. Where 3 boys and 2 girls are standing and talking. From there one boy asks; jk ! Who is this beautiful with u her beauty is healing my every pain he says in a flirty tone. Shut the fuck jimin another man says. Taehyung let jimin be him self he is born with those 2 rupees flirt what else we can do? They all make fun of him. Where jimin sulks as the cutest way as possible. Y/n again lost in jimin's cuteness. Lisa and Tara interprets; calm down guys hey girl we all will be happy if u introduce urself to us.

Hello I am y/n. Kang y/n .she states every one's smiles and nods and introduce themselves Hello myself Lisa
I am Tara ; nice to meet u
I am park jimin; u can call me mochi
I am Kim taehyung; my friends call me tae .

(They all introduce themselves)
Thank u kookie for helping this introvert in making friends. And hello Lisa and Tara.
It's pleasure to be your friend tae and mochi.

Yniie we are getting late for class let's go; jungkook states.she nods and all of them goes to the class.

J -hope pov
I don't want to behave harsh with her like this God why why I can't see tear in her eyes why my heart felt numb when I see her tears . God she is the best person i ever met she don't deserve a moron like me . I don't also want to cause her any pain but to Remove her from this massive marriage pain I have to tight my heart. I don't love her but i also don't hate her butt whhhyyh!!; He states in a shaky voice.

Sir may I come in ? His PA asks . Yes come . What happen?
Sir Mr Choi is coming at 2 pm for the meeting today ;PA states.
CANCEL it he says while putting force in that word. Why sir??; He asks. I am not feeling well that's why. J -hope states. His PA got shock cause this side of j -hope he is seeing for the first time . But nods; sure sir I will inform him & exists. I need to go home he states to himself.

Where there y/n completed her first class and comes along with her new friends and there her feet stops when she saws a big statue infront of her. She asks in curiosity who is he?? There tae replys He is hindu God lord Krishna.y/n even don't know why she is lost while looking at that statue. She asks while taking foots nearer to the statue like that statue has a life and that life is calling y/n' s soul. As she is Korean she don't know about him so asks his friends but as all are Korean and Lisa is Thai so nobody knows about it at this time ,Tara is Indian right; mochi states . Yes she is everyone agrees . But where is she ?Lisa asks. I am here Tara comes there running. Where were u Tara? tae asks . At the library taehyung. Ohh everyone nods. Why any problem she asks? No just y/n wants to know more about this statue everyone states.

She smiles and says it's my pleasure to tell u about him. Krishna is not a name it's an emotion. He is always yours and by your side. He also says that if u think that I am your than i becomes all yours. He can be father , mother,lover, brother, sister everything to you it only depends upon you in which form you seek for him. He is the healer y/n the real healer the world can go against you but krishna always sees his devotees as his world.

Listen all these things y/n eyes started glistening in tear.she listens Tara's each and every single word carefully and the last words came to her mouth automatically is "I don't know you well but after seeing you why my knees are becoming weak infront of u i want to know more about you each thing related to you but now I don't even know why but krishna this y/n started like you ,to adore you ,to love you

Krishna i love you please make everything right between me and my husband i don't even know why and when I started to love him but he... Krishna i beg u Tara told me u listens to your devotees i am new but you devotee right. Please krishna listen to me and make everything all right love.

(A flower drops from his head while y/n is closing her eye😌)