PART 18

<J-HOPE POV>

<J-HOPE POV>

Here my love of my life is sitting in front of me getting ready and I am looking at her like if I will move my gaze from her she will disappear.Actully my boba ball doesn't even need make up she is beautiful from inside and that reflects on her morphology as well. I am lucky so damn lucky.

Now my wife caught me looking and I am still looking at her like a fucking shameless brat.

She coughed..

But I didn't even moved my eyes from her but my eyebrow responded to her call. Ofcourse they will how can I not respond to my darling after all.

She interpreted , Have some shame j-hope. You are looking for an hour straight right into my soul like a creepy Stalker. And still you are looking. I wanna ask seriously aren't you tired yet??

What she even thinking ...
Tired!!
That too by looking someone you love like a crazy mad man.

No. I replied firmly and for your kind information wifey why should I hnaa?? That too by looking at the prettiest girl I ever seen in my whole entire fucking life. And is it a crime if a husband admires his wife??

I said in a low yet calm voice with each word I am stepping closer to her and this girl of mine is moving back biting her lower lip as a sign of nervousness. She is refusing even to eye contact with me.

Damn!! I love this !! I fucking love this!! I love my impacts on her. I love her this side. I love her and mine moments so damn much.

She gasped as soon as that cold wall touches her back now she can't move even a inch as now there is only a little inch gap between us but this little girl of mine tried to run from there too.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me . Now there is not even an inch gap between us now she is in my embrace. Hiding her face in my chest due to embarrassment.

Y/n love look at me. She refused. I went near her ear and whispered "okay then. Don't. But don't regret after Love coz my words is not generating your CNS to give signal to respond but my works will."

That sent shiver down to her spine. Oh.. j.. hope... Oh... Lord... I.. I.. cannot breath..... Stop... Please... Stop.. tickling me...you idiot....

She can't even speak properly as all of a sudden I started to tickling her. And I can say proudly that she deserves it.And for doing it for some good fifteen minutes. I stopped.

She breathed heavily and was about to fall but how she can fall when I am beside her. I will never let my queen fall . Never ever in my rest of life. I lifted her in my arms she kept her head close to my heart and I took her to the bed and led her there.

So . What you were asking then love??She again moved her head towards other side . I hovered above her and pinned her one hand above with mine and my other hand is holding her nape making her look into my eyes straight .