PART 12

Yoongi!!!!!!!!!

Yes. YOONGI.

Hy-hyng-g......

I DARE U TO TAKE THAT NAAME AGAIN YOU FUKER. WHY ARE U HERE AFTER RUINING MY SISTER'S LIFE. HUUHHHH!!!!

GO ENJOY COZ SOON SHE IS GONNA SIGN THAT DIVORCE PAPER THAT U GIFTED HER.

Hyung....

YOONGI......(yoongi stated)

Ok fine. Yoongi i didn't mean like that at that time. All this was an accident wait I can explain. I ordered one of my employe to send some file to my house coz that day I wanna go home quickly coz the first day I seen your sister I have started having feelings for her but my fate was cruel so I didn't even have a little courage to confess her.

But as the time goes I became helpless and decided to let give love chance . Trust my words yoongi ... Nobody is that much capable to change my mind except my mom but my y/n made me believe I can love too. Love is meant for me too.....

But that MOTHERF**KER sent his divorce papers to my house instead of my work papers. When I knew that I rushed to home but my entire home was empty and i got to know that u took my house's soul with u.......

He kneel down infront of yoongi.As he can't stand over this pain any more his heart and mind becoming numb. His eyes are heavy.......
"I am begging you yoongi pl-ple-ease do-o-n't ta-ke m-m-my lo-ve awa-y fr-om m-me... Pl-ea-se you took m-yy love aw-ay when I just realised what is l-love.... Pl-ea-se yoongi give me one chance to prove to u .... To prove my Y/N........
Pl -ple-as-ee

And then he broke he can't bear any more...............

Jin and yoongi both got shocked completely shocked coz before
Y/n and j -hope incident they all were good friends and know eachother very well . And a cold hearted man like him crying over a girl is making them even more shock.

J -hope! Hope ! Calm down it's ok shhhhh jin hugged him tightly.

Yoongi: But........

J -hope..........

A sweet angelic voice interpreted them. They all looked at the owner of the voice.

At this moment time stops. Two teary eyes met eachother. They just looking at each other forgetting they are surrounded by people.. Like one is selenophile and another is the moon.

Love is cruel.