PART 4

Y/n and all her friends are coming to the group while laughing eachother silly jokes.
Y/n you are really good at studies i see you answers each question even u are new here; Lisa states. y/n remains quite.
Y/n u are really cutie,sexy and lovely like my type jimin states while keeping steps closer to her. His soft face hit with a strong built chest he doesn't even bother cause he knows who is the owner of it. Be in ur limit you mochi; jungkook says . Not gonna lie but y/n you are really gorgeous; taehyung states. Yes everyone agrees.where y/n is transforming from human to tomato due to blushing.

They all asked do you have a boyfriend. She was going to answer it but Yes she do any problem a deep yet husky voice got interrupted inbetween .They all turn around to see who is the owner of this voice. All except y/n got really shocked by seeing Asia's one of the popular billionaire. The all 90⁰ bowed him . Sir you here such a surprise they all give surprise expressions. You all are asking
Y/n something right. Sir how do you know her name? He laughs like a psycho You are really asking a husband how he knows his wife's name. He proudly states. Wife ! Ur! Y/n ! Really.
Yes my wife right y/n. Y/n still can't process out what happened but nods at j -hope. Let's go sweetheart j -hope states and grabs y/n by shoulder and walks away.

At this time j -hope also don't know why he reacted like this but he only knows her wife is there talking, laughing with another mans which he doesn't like at all.
(May be his possessiveness 😉 )
They both Stops near his car. Who were those boys y/n ?; He asks. None of ur business;she states with a straight face. J -hope makes the wtf face lifts her chin to look at his eyes U are my fucking business ok he puts stress in each word. Y/n smirks u sure ? ;She asks.

Now he get what he did and sudden realisation keeps his words to be strumble. He breaks the eye contact and sits on the driver sit and gestures her to sit . She sits on the back sit. He gritts his teeths and asks in an angry voice ; Am i ur driver ? Move to the front sit !
She denied by saying i am very lazy to move in a lazy voice.
J -hope finally reached to the peek of his temper and looks at y/n like a wolf and says in a husky yet deep voice y/n move ur fucking ass to the front of else I am gonna spank those really hard that u will forget to sit; He warns.

Y/n's eyes got widen.she gulps hard and finally moves to the front. The whole drive was silent when y/n asked mom told me that driver will come to pick me up then how you came ; she asked.
Actually I came home quickly cause I am not feeling well so mom told me to apologise to you as a form of this ;he states. Y/n doesn't care about anything but her world is stuck when she listens he is not feeling well.
She immediately asked; What happen to u? . He can see worries in her eyes the real worry that she holds for him. Nothing just a headache; he says in a calm voice . Ok let us reach home i will massage your head there; she says. He remains quite lost of word you can say.

Btw how ur 1st day went in university?; he asks. Fantastic; she says. Good ; he replies. She nods. Who were those guys? ; He asks . Who? ; She asks in a teasing tone. J -hope glances at her than she speaks ohhh they were my friends kookie,mochi and tae. J -hope comments all the food items in ur bag i guess. At first she went blank but laughs her heart out when she realises his words. What ever but keep distance from that kookie biscuit,tea cup and that mochi.

(She laughs hard really hard)
What the freak ?? Stop i can't even feel my stomach now. He watches her laugh he doesn't even know but why her smile is plastering a sweet smile on his face? Why he feels like his whole world is smiling ? His heart is fluttering seeing her smile. She waves her hand in front of his face as he is lost in her eyes. Then breaks eye contact by a fake cough.

J -hope we reached; she tells him . He nods and gestures her to come out . She is coming from car but suddenly turned around where j -hope is still sitting on the driver sit and says; Thank u so much for making my day beautiful and quickly runs from there. Where j -hope blushed at this complement.

Y/n rushes to her room and drops herself completely on her bed and smiles shyly after remembering the beautiful moments they spent today with each other. Where as j -hope, control j -hope control don't melt at her cuteness,she is a nice human she deserves a better life ,she deserves love not u u need a divorce from her set it in ur mind . He told all to him self

"I want us to go apart
But who gonna
Consol this stupid heart "
❤️