PART 15

The program ended ...
Y/n was returning to her class with her friends.........They entered into the class and started packing their bags to go.....

They all were leaving on their own path.........

Y/n was going..... Thinking about the things happened..... Did he really changed himself for me?.... Did he started to love me?

At this moment a strong hand pulled her by her wrist.........
At first she was shocked and started to scream but when she saw the man she became quite.....

J -hope... What the fuck!!!! You scared the shit out of me....Damn...!!

He pulled her more close to him.. Who spoiled you hnnaa...
When u started to curse like this .. he said in a low voice his one hand wrapped securely around her waist and his other hand knuckles are caressing her cheek....

Leave j -hope.. what if someone will see us in this condition.... Leave ...

I don't care y/n ... First tell me U love to make me worried and angry right???? Why don't you get I don't like when u smile and laugh with some other males other than mee......

What!!!! She exclaimed.... Are u for real.... They are not other male's they are my friends.... And why do uu care if I talk to them..(He sighs)

Y/n...Can u promise me one thing please.... Can u please listen to me for once.........

She struggle to free herself.....

I am begging you baby... Please.. please.. Please please...... He said attaching his forehead with her...
His eyes were closed.. warm liquid continuously flowing through his eyes....

And this time y/n lost ... She lost to herself.... She promised not to show any emotion for this man... Not to care for him....how hard and well she can pretend to not show her love towards him but she failed at last... Her ego lost to her love....Like j -hope.....

She lifted his face ... And cupped his face with her palm and her thumb is continuously wiping his tears off..... Shhhhh .. Don't cry j -hope... She slowly started caressing his cheeks..

He hugged her tightly..... As his life depends upon it... His sobs getting hard... Even he is hiccuping.."Y/n-- giv-e --me- one-- last chance-- pl-ea-se.."( He is saying between his sobs)

(She sighs)

Yes I will give u one chance
j -hope but that will be my last... If u won't make it to me then...

She got interpreted by j -hope..
"I won't again disappoint u my Queen..."He smiled weakly .

                      ............

J -hope hold her hand and took her to the vanity...

He grabbed her by her shoulder and made her to sit there....Y/n's graze is closed tightly......

At that time a loud thud made her to open her eyes... She looked at j -hope who just fall on his knees infront of her....

She looked at him and he was looking at her already........

She chuckled bitterly.....
"What u are doing J -hope don't let down ur pride to go low for a normal girl who used to work at cafe early......."

He shook his head ......
"That normal girl has became my life now and.. My pride won't hurt anyway cause the woman is sitting infront of me is now my Queen there is nothing wrong if my head goes down infront of my Queen....."