10. Round Two

Aisha's P.O.V.

On my first day on the set of the Queen Of The Damned, the very first scene we have to film is, ironically, is exactly what had gotten Marshall so mad at me originally.

It's that scene where I kiss one of my co-stars. Now granted, that kiss doesn't even last a second, it's very brief, and right after I kiss him, I literally rip the guy's heart out of his chest and bite it. Being the evil vampire queen and all.

But the prospect of kissing somebody else other than Marshall, even if it is just for work, is making me so uncomfortable

Partly, because of the argument Marshall and I have had over this. And then also because, well... until I actually HAD to do it, it didn't seem like all that big of a deal, but now that I actually do, it hits me really hard that this would literally be the first time in over a decade (a freaking decade!!) since I would kiss anybody else other than my husband, and it's just so weird to me!! It hits me like a ton of bricks that I really don't want to do this. Like at all!!

And to think that Marshall was worried that I would get tempted or something. When I literally want to throw up at the mere thought of kissing somebody else other than him.

I guess logistically the fact that this scene is being filmed first makes sense though, because it's literally the first time my character is being introduced in the context of the movie.

So, I get into hair and make up and walk out looking... well... straight up crazy, but oh so hot at the same time. This is exactly what I needed to move away from my nausetingly sweet good girl image.

The director, Michael Rhymer, is giving me some pointers really quickly on how he wants me to move and talk during the scene.

Apparently, I'm supposed to speak with this like weird accent in it too, kind of resembling an Arabic accent, but not quite, this is just how Akasha talks

Long story short, I am apparently the mother of all vampires that has been asleep for many many years, but the main character's Lestat's music has woken me up from my coma.