14. Asshole

Marshall's P.O.V.

Another excruciating goddamn hour later, and Aisha and myself finally go our separate ways from Suge Knight. My girl and I, we return to our home here in LA, while Suge goes... wherever it is he goes, might be straight to hell where he belongs for all I care.

The rest of the dinner passed by in the same uncomfortable ass tension too, and I gotta say, I'm real proud of myself for not swinging at the motherfucker.

Aisha seems happy though.

"Well, that went pretty good, don't you think?" She asks me, cuddling up to me as I'm sitting behind the wheel of our rental car, our security following close behind us in another car.

I swear to fuck, as much as I love this fucking girl, sometimes she is so damn naive and oblivious. So completely goddamn unaware of her surroundings.

"Sure, baby," I kiss the top of her head, pulling her body closer to me with one arm, while continuing to drive with the other.

"Marshall," Aisha sighs impatiently. I can just feel her rolling her eyes at me.

"Yeah?"

"I know you and daddy would never really get along. But like... I still appreciate you trying. For me," she settles against my chest.

"Look baby, it ain't like I hate your father or anything. Well, I kinda do, but imma keep peace with him as long as he don't fuck with us no more, you know what I'm saying?"

"Yes, Marshall," I look at her through the rear view mirror and see her rolling her eyes again.

"Don't do that, yo," I smirk. "Don't roll ya lil eyes at me like that."

"Why not?" She then asks innocently.

"You really don't want to find out," I place my hand on her thigh.

"Oh, but I do," she challenges me.

See what I'm saying? This girl is for real gonna be the death of me one day. But do I give a fuck? Nah...

Aisha then grabs my hand and tries to guide it further up her thigh and in between her legs. Tryna get me to catch a charge for fucked up behavior in public and shit.

Aight yo, I'm down for that.

Smirking to myself and keeping my eyes on the road, I allow my free hand to creep past the waistband of her pants and panties. Aisha let's out a low whimper, leaning against the car sit, my thumb lightly circling her clit. I then slide two fingers insode her and start pumping her slowly.

I still don't look at her and just continue to watch the road, but the sounds she's making alone is more than enough to damn near make me crash this car.

Like I said, that goddamn girl would be the death of me one day.

Once she almost there though, I smirk and remove my hand from her.

"Ugh, Marshall!!" She complains loudly, and I smirk evilly, loving the sound of dissatisfaction in her voice. Cause as much as I love making her cum, I enjoy teasing her too, ain't even gonna lie about that. Plus, imma make it up to her later on when we get back on the house anyhow.

"See, don't be tryna distract me, girl," I now say to her as sternly as I can. "Cause even if me and you father play nice with each other now, I still don't want him near Sienna. And I ain't stupid, Aisha. I know he's probably been trying to get in your head about it. Saying that he'd like to meet her one day."

"Oh my God, I am not THAT dumb, Marshall," my wife counters me, apparently taking offense to my words. "I wouldn't want daddy trying to control Sienna the same way he had done me my whole life. Not to mention, that if he would've had it his way, then she wouldn't even exist in the first place."