34. Please Stop Him!!

Aisha's P.O.V.

I have been trying to contact Marshall for hours now to let him know that I never got on that plane.

I mean, like... initially... I did. I was sitting right at the seat when I had felt the intense urge to get myself out of that confined space and get some air, simply because I was literally like having a heart attack or something, caused partially by his earlier phone call to me, which was cut short for whatever reason.

And so... I wasn't actually... boarded on the plane when whatever happened happened.

And I wish that Marshall knew that.

But he isn't picking up his phone, it just keeps on going straight to voice-mail.

I even called Paul, and Denaun, and a few more of his friends, finding their numbers stored in my own phone, but neither one of them was able to contact Marshall neither, it's like he's disappeared from the face of the Earth.

I feel so scared that he would do something reckless and crazy. Something that would either get him in serious trouble or put his own life in danger, which is ultimately the same thing...

I know that Marshall believes that I'm dead.

There were no survivors of the plane crash, and he thinks that I was on that plane, but I wasn't.

The craziest thing has kept me from getting back on it too after throwing up inside of the public bathroom.

A memory that came completely unprovoked and out of the blue. But it was so vivid and it shook me to my core.

I was standing in front of the mirror in the airport's bathroom, checking my hair in the reflection, running my fingers through it.

All of a sudden, the room disappeared and I found myself standing in a hospital room instead.

In front of a sleeping Marshall.

I made my way over to him and tried to shake him awake, but he just won't wake up.

Then my father walked in. With his goons.

He was telling me in this gruff voice how because I have refused to listen to him and leave Marshall alone, he is now going to either kill Marshall or do something else really horrible to him, and that I had to make a choice which one.

I literally screamed while snapping out of it.

Now I start to realize exactly why Marshall dislikes my daddy, that man is freaking ruthless and scary. And he was always dead set against Marshall and I being together, I always knew that, but I never realized how far he was willing to go in the past to tear us apart...

Now, I'm literally freaking out over this. I'm having a straight up panic attack inside of an airport's bathroom.

Eventually, a few of the people from my entourage came in to check on me. Only to find me sitting on the floor crying. I felt like my whole world was crashing down around me once again.

I was so distraught that it took several minutes to calm me down.

And by the time I was finally alright enough to function, I had missed my flight.

The plane took off without me, saving my life.

I was standing at the waiting room at the airport still, trying to see if I could get on another plane at the last minute, eventually having to hire a private jet to take me to Bahamas for my music video shoot.