33. Don't Get On That Plane!!

Aisha's P.O.V.

I put the phone to my ear to listen to the voice-mail my husband has left me, and he is practically yelling at me from the recorded message, "Aisha, listen to me baby, no matter what you do, do NOT get on that fucking plane!!" He proceeds to explain to me exactly why, and I feel my whole body grow numb and cold as I sit weighed down by the seat belt...

Earlier that day...

Marshall, Sienna and I had the best time in Brazil for a few days, and I honestly felt like that was what we needed as a family.

All of my memories didn't magically return though, just because of us doing activities that Marshall and I both hoped would trigger them, but I'm honestly okay with that at this point. I feel like I remember enough of my life now to know where I belong and what's important to me anyways.

One of those things being getting my music career back on track, as well as my newfound acting career. Marshall told me how important it used to be for me to become a singer, plus I sort of get a feeling for it myself, even if it's absolutely incredible to me that I apparently used to do that in front of the crowds full of people. Seems scary to me to even think about that, to be honest. But I've watched some old footage of Marshall and I performing together on stage, and it honestly gave me butterflies. We looked so good on there together.

Apparently, the past year or so though, I kept trying to pull away from Marshall because I felt like I was living in his shadow, him being the more popular one of the two of us, I guess, and while Marshall says he totally understands how I've felt, to me it just seems so silly now. I wonder if I was maybe jealous of his success a little bit? God, I hope not, because I honestly love him so much.

And he's been so supportive of me trying to get back on track.

I did a few interviews regarding what's happened to me, me being attacked in my hotel room by those Cuban Cartel guys and my memory loss. The public has apparently been speculating about it for months now, but I've always stayed in hiding, and I pretty much cut off the outside world, having absolutely no idea what was even going on in it.

After the interviews, I had a few music videos scheduled to film, which apparently I was supposed to get done before my incident, and I just wanted to get back on track.

Like today, for example, I'm set to fly to the Bahamas for a video shoot. Marshall wanted to go with me, but he got held back in Detroit because of a meeting with his label that couldn't be put up, which he wasn't happy about.

I reassured him it'll all be okay though. He seriously needs to stop doting on me and be scared that something is going to happen to me whenever he lets me out of his sight for a mere second. He needs to understand that I can take care of myself and that I'll be alright.

Now the flight I'm taking, I'm flying to LA first because I've got something to do there first, then I'll catch another flight to Bahamas from there.

I remember thinking to myself how both nervous and excited I am about shooting a music video, and I kind of do wish that Marshall was there with me, just for, you know, moral support, because a part of me feels like fish out of water...

***

Marshall's P.O.V.

Now, to keep it 100, I'm not exactly happy with how Aisha keeps pushing herself back into singing lately. If it was up to me, I'd make her take it easier on herself. But then I ain't about to try and run her life again like I sometimes did in the past. I ain't nothing like her damn fake ass father, man, and I'm not trying to control her.