36. Necessary Evil

Aisha's P.O.V.

Walking through the doors of my daddy's study, I'm nearly swept off of my feet by this crazed man that rushes towards me.

My insane husband whom I barely even remember, but still, I remember enough, you know?

"Marshall," I start to say breathlessly as he quite literally corners me against the wall.

"Fuck Aisha," he interrupts me, grabbing at my face frantically, pushing me up against the wall and looking me up head to toe, checking every inch of me for injuries. "You really are okay," he says incredulously. "You ain't hurt at all?!"

He sounds on the verge of breaking.

Causing my breath to hitch somewhere at the back of my throat.

I mean, oh my God, he really does love me, don't he?

"Marshall, I'm... fine, really," I mutter, finally managing to take hold of his hands that are all over me, trying to examine me way too throughly.

I'm still shaken up, honestly. Of the mere thought of what he was about to do before, when he thought I was dead. My daddy told me. In a text message, he let me know how he literally managed to catch Marshall at the very last minute.

"Fuck," is all Marshall can say now.

His arms snake around my waist and he brings my body closer to him, slamming it into his in fact. His fingers tangle in my hair as he kisses me hungrily, not caring for one second how incredibly inappropriate he's being right now. I mean, we are at my daddy's house...

But then again, when did Marshall ever cared about being disrespectful. I do remember THAT about him.

As well as the fact that he's absolutely impossible to resist.

For a few seconds, we both lose ourselves and I allow him to push me further up agaist that wall, kissing me, and like it often is, we become the only people that even exist in this world. I suppose our passion does it to the both of is, it like... wipes the rest of the world from existence completely.

Until I come to my senses.

"No wait, Marshall, hold on. Wait, wait, wait," I mutter breathlessly, putting my palms flat against his chest.

He pulls away from me and frowns, dragging one of his hands down his face.

"I'm sorry, yo," he mumbles. "I just, I thought you was fucking dead, baby girl. And that shit really fucked with me."

"Um yes, about that..." I sigh. "Marshall, you can't just... lose your shit every single time you think something has happened to me or somebody harmed me."

"Oh, but I can," he replies back harshly, without missing a bit, and now he suddenly makes me so angry.

I back away from him and push him in his chest.

"Marshall, you were about to get yourself killed!!" I exclaim.

"And I'll fucking do it all over again," he replies back stubbornly, all I can do is just shake my head.

"Well, it's all over now. I'm alive and well, as you can see. So you don't have to go out there, acting a fool, okay?" I say to him gently, grabbing his face in between the palms of my hands as I look up at him.

Marshall stares at me hard with an unreadable expression on his face. Then he slowly takes my hands in his and kisses them one by one before letting go.

"On the contrary, baby girl, I actually have to," he states coldly. "Cause them motherfuckers they tried to kill you. They ain't succeed in that, thank fuck for that, but what do you think they would do once they realize that they've failed?"