14

"Y/n, where are you going?" Utahime questioned as she saw you attempting to leave campus when the Goodwill Event was still happening.

Damnit! I got spotted!! You cursed at yourself. You really thought you were slick about it but you guessed wrong.

Spinning around, you chuckled nervously while you scratched your head. "Well, I'm dirty so I wanted to go home, shower, and change!" But in reality, you wanted to stay at home because you were depleted from today. Missing out on the students' last half of the event wouldn't hurt no one. The students have no attachment towards you anyways so they wouldn't notice your absence.

Utahime clicked her tongue, shaking her head in the process. "We have spare clothes! Come on! Support your students!" She dragged you back inside the school.

You showered and changed into your new outfit: a white button up shirt, your sports bra underneath, and loose trousers. You're so glad the trousers weren't fitted because you knew you might be active, and you didn't want it to rip on you. It wouldn't be a pretty outcome.

You trudged your way to their baseball game. Entering inside the field, you saw the students were positioned and Gojo and Utahime were leading the game while the principals sat in the shade next to each other.

"Wait a minute. Where's Mei Mei?! Why didn't they drag her with me?! Geez...!"

You sat in the shade far away from the principals. You wanted your alone time. "Wow, that's cute. The students and Utahime are wearing their baseball uniforms. They're really in the spirit besides all of us. Hmm, Gojo should've worn the uniform too if he's gonna be behind the catcher. That's no fun. He looks like a math teacher with that outfit." You laughed to yourself as you refused to find any part of Gojo attractive in that attire.

The game began and you watched everyone play happily, enjoying their youth and being kids who didn't have to worry about their sorcerer duties.

Only ten minutes into the game, Kugisaki was screeching your name. "Sensei!!!!!"

You lifted your head up to see her running in your direction. You wondered what she wanted during their game. "Yes?"

Her face was red and sweaty from the sun peaking through. "Can you be my substitute for batter? I gotta run to the bathroom!! I know they're not going to wait on me." Kugisaki had the pee dance where she hopped to keep her mind off of her bladder.

You gave in since you knew the urgency of peeing and you weren't going to make it difficult either. "Alright. Don't get mad if I can't win for the team. I'm not good at sports." You took her bat and dragged it on the ground, walking to take your position.

"Ooooo! Y/n sensei is stepping in!!" Your students said in excitement, hoping you'll give them the best chance of winning.

"Gosh, don't flatter me. Your expectation of me shouldn't be high." You responded back with negativity because you weren't confident in this sport. Not to mention, you had Gojo behind you watching the ball but his eyes would also be on you too. It only skyrocketed your anxiety.

Your hands wrapped tightly around the handle as you tapped the tip of the bat on the ground before positioning it at the back of your head while your arms levitated in the air and your torso twisted to give it your all. Your arms were locked and loaded until the ball flew in your direction. Your stance may or may not be effective but you didn't know how you should stand.

The catcher was Todo, and hopefully he wouldn't catch it if you hit the ball perfectly. Right behind Todo was Gojo whose eyes darted your still movement.

I'm surprised Kugisaki asked y/n to substitute instead of pausing the game for a small break. It would've been fine with everyone since their face is red, but I guess she wanted the game to continue without her. Let's see if y/n can get them a home run...but why is her body so twisted? She looks like a twizzler candy. Gojo said to himself, waiting to see how this unfolded. He didn't want to comment on your form or else it would turn into a big argument. Gojo imagined you telling him to fuck off but he knew he wouldn't get off your case. Sometimes it seemed like he loved to bicker with everyone whenever he got the chance to.