52

On Mei Mei's end after the call, she immediately stood up and rushed out of her house and headed to the hideout. She rang up everyone and told them there's an important meeting that's crucial to this situation.

What the hell?! I thought y/n was fine? How did this turn bad? I don't understand, but if that's the case then... Does Itadori know Sukuna left his body?!! Oh geez. This isn't good. I was going to launch a search where my crow would have located y/n but now it's useless. Mei Mei said to herself, remembering how she reassured the students to focus on their task as you were alright. She couldn't be so wrong now.

Arriving last to the meeting, Mei Mei was out of breath as she heaved. Her hair was a mess and her face flushed.

"What's going on?" Kugisaki asked.

All the students were staring at her, awaiting for her response.

"Itadori," Mei Mei focused on him for a moment and see if he noticed it too. "Is Sukuna still residing in your body?!"

Itadori was perplexed by her question. He didn't feel any different. He felt the same as always. "I mean, yeah but he's been quiet and my body also feels a little lighter—"

"Y/n will be the new vessel!! I received a distress call from stating how she feels Sukuna taking shape in her body."

This news shocked everyone as they were too stunned to speak. They didn't understand how that was possible. Itadori has been around his friends and the last finger of Sukuna was hidden away unless someone found it.

"Shit. That means we have to unseal Gojo as soon as possible! I don't know what y/n's cursed technique is but it's deadly! I witnessed it first hand in Shibuya!" Maki exclaimed, recalling how easy it was for you to eliminate the cursed spirit when she, Nanami, and Naobito struggled.

Fushiguro chimed in to ease everyone's stress. "Luckily, we do have the back end of the box and we have someone to help unseal Gojo." Itadori's squad was able to find a curse user to aid them in releasing Gojo from the prison realm.

"Then don't delay it! Start it now!" Shoko commanded, instructing them where to go if they wanted to break him free. Shoko feared this as she knew how much this would break Gojo. However, he wouldn't hesitate to kill you if it meant to protect everyone. She didn't know what the aftermath of his mental health would be, knowing he killed his own happiness for the greater good. It broke Shoko's heart to think about.

/

Your soul was brought into Sukuna's domain as you sat criss-cross applesauce on the wet ground, glaring at Sukuna sitting on his boney throne.

"You know, fuck you, Sukuna! How dare you come into my own body!? You should be disgusted with yourself!!" You shouted because if he knew who your sexual partners were, you bet he wouldn't think twice about switching bodies.

"Please... This is merely out of convenience. You think I wanted your body?"

You scowled at him and stomped your foot, triggering your cursed technique to evaporate the water and disintegrate his lovely throne in the process. Boldly, you marched towards him who still had Itadori's appearance than your own. You'd prefer to see Itadori's face over your own on a demon like him. No fear lingered from your body as it piqued Sukuna's amusement. He wasn't going to strike you down but see what unfolded. Of course, he's not going to let it slide that you destroyed his throne as you had the guts to challenge him.

"Does that mean you have to rely on someone else's power to win? Are you really that weak?" You stopped walking as you were face to face with Sukuna. Never have you ever thought you'd actually interact with Sukuna, the most feared person in the jujutsu world. "I'm pretty sure you could've taken over anyone's bodies after Itadori's but you didn't. At least the new vessel wouldn't fight back unlike me." You brightly smiled, showing no signs of weakness. You're confident in your resilience to tame him and keep yourself in control.