19

2 days passed from your mission, and you were currently on campus to report to the higher ups. You decided to push it back when you arrived home because you were tired and lazy as hell to talk to them.

"Gosh, I hope they don't question me why everyone died." Of course you're going to lie. They didn't need to know the truth. Plus, even if they did, the higher ups may or may not do anything about it.

You made your way to the tower and stood in the dimmed lit room where they hid behind panels. Your hands were behind your back as you exhaled sharply, clearly showing them you didn't want to be here.

"So I heard you accomplished your mission." One of the higher ups announced.

"Yep. I sure did. It really dragged me to hell because of you guys! We're not the best combination." You didn't care if you weren't filtered because you wanted to get out of there.

"Hmm. From the report, it says that everyone is dead besides the kids. Tell me what happened?"

You weren't sure if they suspected you but you were cool and collected like always in front of them. "A girl lost control of her emotions because they killed a tourist she loved." Your voice was slightly eerie and monotone yet it was the truth.

"And why didn't you stop her?"

Are they trying to understand if I have a sense of justice? Do they think I caused it? They're so nosy. I'll keep lying. You said to yourself.

"Because I was busy trying to get the cursed spirit!! How was I supposed to know she was going to go berserk?! You can't always tell when a sane person is going to snap. We only found out when we finished. Is that all the questions you have for me?"

"You're dismissed."

You were happy to leave as you skipped jovially down to the exit until someone blocked you from leaving.

"Gojo." You halted, standing a foot apart from him. "Were you summoned by the higher ups as well?" You glanced at his face then your eyes trailed down because he wasn't wearing his jacket. Instead he wore a black compression shirt and it hugged him really good. You saw the outline of his pecs and his snatched waist. Not to mention, it enhanced the look on his arms making it more buff and defined. You've always thought he was lanky, not muscular underneath his jacket. It only hit you now because of the shirt he's wearing and you're facing him too.

You gulped, feeling a little bit hot behind the neck and at the tip of your ears because you liked men wearing compression shirts. You thought it was sexy, and occasionally it gave you butterflies in your stomach.

Gojo noticed the color of your skin changing. He folded his arms under his pecs, enhancing them as they were squished together and making it look bigger in the process.

Oh god! Now it grew!! You completely covered your face with your hands, unable to contain yourself as your heart skipped a beat. If you cut his head off his body and solely stared at his torso, you'd be in the hospital so they could revive you. However since it's Gojo's face, it was a milder reaction.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" Gojo concernedly asked, lowering his face to inspect yours.

"Later!" You ran off as you fanned your face. You felt embarrassed to even have that in mind. Never in your lifetime would you expect yourself to view his compression shirt body in a new light. You really wanted to punch yourself.

When class started for your students, you made them run five laps inside the gymnasium. It was a big building so five laps was fair compared to doing ten.

You blew your whistle while walking to the storage room. "Let's go! You guys are almost there!"

You searched for small balls to throw at them to view their reflexes. You moved things around until you found a box similar to it. Pulling the lid off, you took out a bean bag. It was hefty yet light like it wouldn't knock a student unconscious, painting you a bad teacher.