46

Gojo pointed to a big map with red markers depicting the location and possible hideout of the kids and your sister. "Kura's location is close to where the first year students are supposed to be for their mission. I already told Yaga to inform the higher ups about this, so whatever we discover will damage her reputation. Let's head there right now!"

"Okay! Kenji better serve her divorce papers when she's in jail! Hahaha! And I hope he punches the shit out of Minato too!" You hoped to see it play out in real time in front of your eyes rather than imagining it. Minato deserved everything that's coming at him.

A frown tugged on Gojo's lips as he brooded just a little bit. "Mannn... I wish I was there to witness you slapping Minato. It would've been a sight to see. You already know I didn't want to be involved with him and help him with his stuff, but I did it for you! You better treat me out!"

You rolled your eyes at his childish behavior. In your view, Gojo always wanted something in return. "You already have me. I'm not too sure what you want more. Now, let's hurry up!"

Gojo scooped you in his arms and jumped out the window from the school building as you squealed. You didn't expect him to use a different route. You thought it was agreed upon to get inside a car and drive there. "Don't worry! You're safe with me. It's faster this way. Just enjoy the ride." He grinned and continued to spring off, holding him tightly as your arms wrapped behind his neck.

"Your dad first, then your mom and now Kura. Are you sure you're not plotting this? It's happening about a few weeks apart from each other. It's really odd to me, but that's just my opinion. Hopefully you're not next." Gojo said as it felt to him that the progression of taking down your family was going faster than usual. It made the clan's downfall look highly suspicious, however, nobody's going to investigate it since a fallen clan means there's more opportunity to reach the top of the ladder.

"Mmm, I don't think so. It's time for them to face their karma! I could've taken them out a long time ago, but it's better for them to feel the humiliation."

Gojo changed the topic for a quick minute. "Are you sleeping over at my place?" Then he squeezed the side of your breast, signaling what he craved for.

You quickly swatted his hand away from your boob. "Dudeeeee!! Are you seriously thinking about sex right now?!!" You couldn't have been more frustrated at the moment. It baffled you and he had the guts to ask you that during a time like this.

"Whaaaaat?" Gojo innocently replied. "We haven't been intimate for a while—"

"It's only been two days... My body needs to recuperate." You gave him a hard stare as he's been at your house frequently always fucking you senseless and never letting you rest. Each time you told him it's going to be a non-sexual day, it always ended up with you two naked in bed.

"Come onnnnnn! Two days is enough for you!" He begged, really needing your love and body tonight. He missed you dearly.

"Silence yourself!" You covered his mouth with one of your hands. "Focus on getting all the kids back alive!!"

/

You guys were in a forest where the trees were tall but not dense as you two could see through a few feet ahead of you. It's like the forest was barely alive, surrounded by wilting grass, flowers, and bushes. It made you wonder if the rain ever hit this part of the area.

"We're getting close. I can feel Yuji's cursed energy. It's so potent because of Sukuna residing in him. This is so easy! And we got here in no time too!"

"Shouldn't we be running instead of leisurely walking?" You only slowed down your pace because of him.

Gojo's finger slipped underneath his eye mask and lifted the fabric so he could look at you with his puppy eyes and pouty lips. You're his princess so he wanted to treat you right. "We could but what if you tripped and twisted your ankle for not being careful? I can use purple hollow to blast everything out of our way?"