54

In the teacher's lounge,

"Nanami, I'm so depressed. Kenjaku, the guy who took over Suguru's body, acted as if he was y/n's boyfriend during my absence!! Like how dare he pull those stunts on her!?? It makes me so angry!!!" Gojo ranted to Nanami as he plugged his ears up. Nanami didn't want to hear any of it. It's not his relationship and he shouldn't even know this piece of information.

"It's been weeks since the incident. Did you guys talk it out?" Nanami flipped through the newspaper.

"Yes, but it frustrates me. Maybe once you get a girlfriend then you'll understand it." It still heated and triggered Gojo up. He marked your body with his love bites and you tell him how much you love him. It's perfect yet it upsets him that you had to pretend to love your ex.

"You need therapy. I'm leaving now." Nanami left the room.

"I don't need therapy. I can solve my own problems without issues." Gojo murmured to himself. "But I should get going. I have a date with y/n!"

/

You bundled up in warm winter clothes as it's December. You didn't know what the date was going to be. Gojo planned it and you went along with it. All you were told was that it's an indoor activity.

You pulled your phone, scrolling on your social media feed to pass time since you're waiting for him to come back home.

Meanwhile, Gojo was running late. He stopped by a floral shop to buy you flowers.

"What are you looking for today?" The worker asked.

"A bouquet that will make my future wife smile!" Gojo said with a big grin. He knew you were going to love any flowers he gave you. He adored the faces you make when you receive them because it causes his heart to fall in love all over again.

The worker has a bright expression, feeling the love Gojo radiated. "That's so sweet! I have just the right one for you!"

The worker pulled out assorted pink, red, white flowers neatly wrapped. The vibrant colors and shape was perfect for you. This was better than basic roses. This bouquet had personality. It reminded him of you: you're lovable, crazy, beautiful, and smart.

"I love it! She will too! Thank you!"

After paying, Gojo ran home because he knew you were waiting for him. He quickly unlocked the front door and waltzed inside.

"Oh my beloved y/n!!!" He called your name as you put down your phone and glanced over your shoulder to find him holding you flowers.

Your eyes widened and your heart jumped in delight. "Aw! They're so pretty!!" You stood up, shuffling over to him as he handed you the bouquet. Your head tilted down and smelled the floral scent. "They're fresh! I love it!" You beamed him a gummy smile. "Why don't you change while I put it in a vase?"

"What? You don't like my jujutsu uniform? You say I look hot in it!" Gojo struck some poses to show you all of his good parts.

His goofiness made you laugh as your hand unzipped his dark purple jacket. "You're hot in it, but now I want you to be sexy in casual clothes."

"Okay. I'll wear your favorite tight shirt! You won't be able to take your eyes off my muscles!!" Gojo skipped to the bedroom to change as you brought out a vase and put the flowers in there.

I'm very happy. I'm so happy. This journey has been a tough one. After all the shit I went through, I can enjoy my life without fear. I'm with the person I love the most. It was such a chaotic experience being with him. It's amazing he accepted me for who I am. I love him. You said to yourself, moving the flowers around. You couldn't have been blessed with a better outcome.