THREE. nice to meet... where you been?

THE WEEKEND was meant for rest and relaxation, but Rory found herself in the backyard kicking and punching the practice dummy that they had taken from the Wasabi Warrior's dojo

It was best to get her anger and frustrations out about Demetri in this way rather than actually kicking and punching the boy.

He was a lot nicer during the Halloween dance, but it may have just been a fluke in the night. Maybe a full moon is what caused him to be just so kind that the next day it would pass over like a curse.

She threw her final punch with a heavy sigh as she backed away from the dummy.

"Angry?"

Rory turned at the sound of her father's and gave him a small smile.

"Kind of."

Jack stepped outside and made his way towards Rory.

"Do I need to teach someone a lesson or two?" He asked, holding his fist up and pretending to jab someone.

Rory chuckled, catching her dad's fist, "You'll kill him."

"So there is someone?"

Rory shook her head, "It's nothing I can't handle. Just some nerd who think he's always right."

"Sounds like Milton."

"So much worse."

Jack threw his arm over Rory's shoulder before pulling this girl inside the house.

Rory hadn't gotten use to Reseda yet, but she had shown much of a distaste as she once did. At least, in Jack and Layla's eyes.

"You got a package today." Jack said.

Rory furrowed her brows as her father left her side to grab the brown box that sat by the front door. He jogged back towards her and she opened the box right then and there.

She stone cold look grew into a smile as she pulled the skateboard out of its box. She flipped it over and on the back had the names of family from Seaford.