FIVE. lunch buddies

"YOU'RE LUCKY they aren't going to suspend you, Aurora

"YOU'RE LUCKY they aren't going to suspend you, Aurora." Layla scolded, "You've only been at this school for a couple of weeks and you've already gotten into a fight."

"Dad got into a fight every week at school with no problem."

"That was Seaford." Jack spoke, "This is different."

Rory slid down in her seat as her parents stood on the other side of the island. They weren't upset... per se, that Rory had gotten into a fight at school. They were more upset over the fact that she could've been suspended because she was defending someone.

Layla sighed, "I don't want you at that dojo anymore. It's was never like this at the Wasabi Warriors."

"Layla—"

She slit her eyes up towards Jack before he backed down and brought her attention back on to Rory.

"We'll find you another Sensei." Layla continued, "If it's your dad or someone else, just not... whatever this Cobra Kai shit is."

Rory nodded and watched her mother leave the island and upstairs. She soon drew her attention towards her father.

"We'll find you a Sensei, if not me, someone who isn't causing you to fight at school." Jack sighed, "Hungry?"

Rory gave him a small smile and nodded, sitting upright in her chair.

"Here take twenty bucks. Get something to eat." Jack instructed, "You need to break in your board."

Rory nodded and grabbed the twenty bucks from her father. She waved him goodbye and grabbed her board and made her way to the closet restaurant.

She finally found a place where she think she'd eat something other than chicken tenders and fries and opened the door to allow her inside.

From across the way, Robby Keene had been sat with Trey and Cruz during his lunch break. He had just gotten a job a the LaRusso Luxury Auto Group under false pretenses, but he had a job and Trey and Bert wanted to rob the place of rims and whatever else they could.