THIRTY-TWO. together again

JACK BREWER was pretty damn stubborn, most, if not all of the Brewer's were pretty damn stubborn, but Jack ranked number one on the list

But if he really wanted to see a smile on Rory's face he would very reluctantly, put both him and her back into the group with Johnny and Daniel.

Rory parked her car outside of the dojo and looked over at Robby who sat in the passenger seat.

The two of them, after talking to Jack and Layla for hours on end, were taking things slow.

So, yeah, they were together again. It took a lot of convincing to get them here, but here they were, together once again.

"Are you ready?" Rory asked with a smile.

Robby only looked over at her, her smile was bright. It was clear that she was happy, probably the happiest she's been in a long time.

She had her boyfriend, her family dynamic was great, she had her best friends, and she was back at karate.

She was happy and Robby wasn't going to bring her down by saying that he felt unwanted in the dojo before he stepped foot inside.

So he nodded, giving her a small smile. "Yeah, totally."

Rory held her smile, stepping out of her car and pulling her spandex down and practically skipping her way inside the dojo before turning around to look at Robby.

"I'll go butter 'em up!" She smiled. "It'll be all right!"

Robby gave her a sincere smile, slowly entering the dojo and seeing Rory making her way over to Miguel, Hawk, and Demetri.

"Look who's back." Demetri smiled, stretching his arms, "Didn't think I'd see you... or him, back here."

Rory sighed, bouncing on her toes, "Come on. Give him a chance. He's... done some pretty fucked up things—"

"Yeah, no shit." Hawk muttered.

"But so have you." She finished. "Other than Demetri being a smartass—"