TWENTY-SIX. hit me while i'm down

EVERY SINCE moving, Rory had never known peace

EVERY SINCE moving, Rory had never known peace. If she thought she had it, it would be taken away by something worst than what had happened before.

Case in point: LaRusso vs. Lawrence... again.

Johnny had gone a a drunken Twitter rant to his one follower (Miguel) and they were preparing to spar once again.

But of course, something worse had happened to cause Rory and Hawk to be late to see the fight from start to finish.

So what happened?

All he wanted to do was to get a tattoo. That's all he wanted.

Of course he fucked up when he was in Cobra Kai, he knew that, he wasn't going to deny that, but what they did to him, he didn't deserve.

And he'd be damned if he cried, but that's all he felt like he could do.

But, besides Demetri, there was one other person who hadn't mocked, berated, or beat him up when he was Eli... someone he still was.

And he gently knocked on the door. There were no cars in the yard, if you didn't know any better you'd think that place was completely empty.

But to his luck, the door opened and the smile on the girls face dropped when she looked him in the eyes.

"Hey," Rory softly spoke, "have you been crying?" She asked, "What's wrong?"

He didn't speak, only moving his hand up to removed his hood to reveal his hair.

His mohawk gone, like it was never there. The only piece (or pieces) of the hawk left were from the sides, small, dyed, pieces of hair horribly cut from the top.

Rory didn't say anything. Her eyes only rapidly moved back and forth from his hair, to his hands, to his face.

Cobra Kai had completely destroyed what Hawk considered his confident.

He was no longer Hawk. He was that fucked up lip kid all over again.

Like nothing had changed.

Rory stepped to the side, allowing Hawk inside and gently taking his hand to lead him upstairs and into her bathroom.