SEVEN. crashing down

THE SUNLIGHT peaked through Aurora's bedroom as she continued to toss and turn in her sleep

She finally turned her body to where it was facing the window and opened her eyes as the sunlight beamed into her bedroom.

She looked and no sign of Robby had been present. Like he was never there in the first place.

She sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes. Nothing had been touched out her than her curtains which had been the reason for the light inside the room.

Looking over, she finally realized that Robby had been gone.

She quickly sprang to her feet and into the bathroom and he wasn't there. She grabbed her phone and sighed in relief when she noticed a text from him that had been sent a couple of hours earlier.

He simply thanked her for letting him sleep over and headed out before anyone noticed.

Soon, there was a knock on her door and she stood up, unlocking it.

Jack stood on the other side with a smile and already dressed for the day.

"What are you still doing in your PJs?" He asked, "Don't you remember the All Valley tournament?"

Holy shit. She had completely forgotten about it. Especially since she wasn't competing anymore.

If she stayed in Cobra Kai she would've been able to compete. She had competed in karate competitions before, but this All Valley thing had been new information to her.

Jack had been invited because he was Jack Brewer and Jack Brewer has always had the popularity status in his back pocket.

"Come on!" He cheered, "Get ready. We're leaving in twenty minutes."

Jack left the doorway and left Rory alone. She shut her door and pressed her back against it. She could only imagine how long of a day she was going to have.

"WELCOME, EVERYONE, to the 50th annual All Valley Under 18 Karate Championship!" The announcer said, "Let's start by welcoming all the local dojos competing today."