TWELVE. destroy, build, destroy

THE NEXT morning, the group arrived at Miyagi-Do to see a completely wrecked dojo

Everything destroyed.

Things stolen, bashed, completely wrecked. Nothing was left in tact. Everything was destroyed.

Rory pulled her hair into a messy ponytail and began to pick up miscellaneous items from the group and throwing whatever couldn't be salvaged into a trash bag.

She soon made her way over towards the giant rock piece and only looked down at it.

Robby soon approached her, sighing at the sight of the rock.

He glanced over at Rory who continued to looked down at the rock with furrowed brows and her hands resting on her hips.

"Rory?"

She looked over, her expression still the same.

"About last night—"

Robby couldn't finish his sentence as Sam and Demetri made their way over. As a group, the agreed to try and lift the rock, but to no avail.

"Are you guys lifting?" Demetri asked, "Because I feel like I'm doing nothing here."

Robby sighed, "Forget it, all right? It's too heavy. We're gonna need a forklift."

"How'd they even knock it over?" Sam questioned.

"It's a lot easier to knock something down than it is to lift it up. Don't worry. We'll get it up again." Mr. LaRusso smiled.

Rory couldn't figure out how Mr. LaRusso could so calm in this situation. He seemed to be at peace. She could come conclusion that he didn't want to express that anger in front of his students.

"Uh... excuse me." A voice called, "Is this Miyagi-Do?"

The teens turned and found that the boy had been with a group of his own, but he was also the boy that took part in trying to beat up Demetri at the mall.

"Come back for another beating?" Robby asked as he approached them.

"Robby?" Mr. LaRusso called.

"This is one of the guys who was beating on Demetri." Robby scoffed, "Probably helped trashed the dojo."