THIRTY-THREE. this ain't for the best

COBRA KAI'S true intentions were to be able to make it to this major karate tournament in Japan called Sekai Taikai

COBRA KAI'S true intentions were to be able to make it to this major karate tournament in Japan called Sekai Taikai. If Cobra Kai was able to step foot in that tournament and possibly win, they would be able to open dojos all over the world and you can only imagine how that would be.

Of course, once word spread, Miyagi-Fang gathered everyone together and they would fight for a spot in the tournament.

That meant extra training, hard training, and probably a bloody nose or two.

Rory had driven everyone (Hawk, Miguel, and, Robby) to the dojo that day. They had gotten along pretty well considering everything that had happened to everyone, but alas, they were all pretty solid with each other. No bad blood, not bullet holes, all just... friends.

Rory had been distant from the conversation. They had been talking about videos they had seen from Sekai Taikai. It wasn't that she wasn't engaged in the conversation (she wasn't), she cared more about getting the training in and finally getting rid of Cobra Kai.

She hadn't seen anyone from Cobra Kai in a while and if she had, they hadn't seen here because she would turn and just go in the opposite direction to avoid conflict outside of the dojo.

She hadn't seen or spoken to Tory in a hot minute and she wanted to keep it that way. She didn't want to speak to her and she didn't want to see her.

She wasn't scared of Tory, but the girl had given something to Rory that would never go away and Tory wasn't even sorry. That's why she wanted to keep her distance.

"Seems like they are getting along." Sam quipped.

Rory looked up from her shoes and nodded. "Yeah." She smiled, "I'm glad. It's weird though, not seeing them wanted to instantly gouge each other's eyes out."

"For once." Sam laughed.

The two of them smiled as Mr. LaRusso called everyone over to talk about everything, mainly Sekai Taikai.

"All right, remember, Cobra Kai is gonna do everything they can to get a spot." Mr. LaRusso said. "And if they win this time, kids all over the world are gonna have to deal with the same crap you guys have gone through."