THIRTEEN. let's skip to the good bit

RORY WASN'T fit to drive according to Layla

They didn't want to jump to conclusions on Rory's health, but they were parents and that (technically) was their youngest child.

But if they told Rory to stop karate for the time being, she'd go to practice anyway. If they locked their doors, Rory would find a way out.

Rory was obedient, but she would push it if she wanted to.

Karate was just karate to her and that's what her parents thought.

It was something that she enjoyed no doubt, but she had that passion because of her father, because of her mother.

Though Layla had dropped the karate shtick way before Aurora and Belle were born, but Jack... Jack would never let it go, not again.

It was like a legacy. A legacy that Rory felt like she had to continue if Belle wasn't.

Belly was trying to follow in her mother footsteps as a model and Rory... well, she wanted nothing more to show her dad that she was so much more than his daughter. That she was handed everything on a silver platter. That she was just as strong and just as powerful as he was... that he is.

But she wasn't going to admit that. Because that, to Aurora Maude Brewer, would mean that she was weak.

And she was anything but.

But she was still told that she wasn't fit to drive, not now.

So, Jack (and others) would drive Rory to and from Miyagi-Do until they felt like she was able to drive herself once again.

She rested her head against the seat of the car, glancing at the racing trees as Jack drove her to practice that day.

They finally made it there and Rory gave her father and thankful smile.

"Take it easy, Rory." Jack spoke, "Can't have you losing your head, kid."

Rory chuckled, "I'm okay." She smiled, "You and mom are so worried and it's nothing."