[Important] Another World Introduction

Another World Series is a story that combines elements of Persona and original characters (OCs). The characters are based on real-life people, including the author, Felicia, and her loved ones.

The "Another World" universe was created by Felicity Irene Roesia, who is both the author and the main character. And she also experimented with different alternate universes (AUs) that revolve around the original AU she created.

The main character in the story is based on the author, and her closest friends were included as well. Each character was given a persona and used as an OC for the story. They were given characteristics such as clothes, hairstyles, eye color, powers/occupations and roles based on the casts' preferences. Each character's first initial is the same as their real name, and some of them requested their name specifically.

One of the specialties, you could say.

The storyline of "Another World" is similar to real-life events, but with a twist to fit the various genre of OC stories. The conflicts, fights, affections, moments, and memories that the author has experienced were all included, but their context was changed. Some parts of the story were not related to real-life events, but were rather a reflection of the author's hopes and desires.

All the characters' personalities were the same as in real life, and their actions and reactions were based on how they would really think, feel, and act.

Not all events in the story are entirely accurate, and the relationships between characters in the book and real life may differ over time. The lore was created during the author's high school years, and relationships, statuses, and alliances have changed over time.

The author wrote this story to remember her loved ones and the memories they shared. She wants to share the story and the world she created, but she asks that readers be kind and respectful to the characters, as they represent real-life people. The author does not allow inappropriate behavior towards the characters.

[ For the Alternate Universe]

For the alternate universes, the characters remain the same as in the original story, with the same name, personality, associations, and physical appearance (except for clothes and hairstyles). If you have read the original story, you will be familiar with the characters, and if not, you can still enjoy the book as a stand-alone AU.

Please keep in mind that every character in the book represents someone in real life and is an OC + Persona. Please treat them with respect and do not behave inappropriately, even if you love the character. The characters' actions in the book are not related to real-life situations and are simply part of the story. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental, even though the owners of the persona themselves were involved.