Chapter 42 - Respectful Woman

"Looks like you have to sleep with me~"

Felicia let out a heavy sigh, her ears catching the enticing, fruity words. With a click, she closed the door, pivoting to confront the intoxicated brown cat. She found him sitting on the bed's edge, legs slightly apart.

"I beg your pardon?" she voiced after an awkward pause.

"They only have one bed~" His small hand patted the bed, scooting for her to sit beside him.

"And?" Felicia purposely acted innocent, restraining herself.

"You have to sleep with me, Your Majesty." The man's index finger pointed directly at Felicia, its extended black claws shining by the candle on the nightstand. He moved his hand gently, beckoning her toward him, eyes fixed on hers.

Felicia's head thumped against the wall, causing a sharp pain to shoot through her skull which she hoped to serve as a reminder to be steadfast. The creator's heavy breathing and sighs echoed through the small chamber, her eyes tightly shut as she tried to keep herself in check. She knew where this was going.

"Oh for god's sake... Help me." Felicia calmed herself, praying to have enough tolerance to resist the affectionate werecat.

"Come on, Felic. I know you want it~" Mocha's devilish smirk was tinged with drunken confidence, his sharp teeth jutting out from between his lips. His right shoulder was raised, his cape already discarded on the floor, the fabric bunched up around his feet. The peach shirt he always wore hung loosely around his shoulders, revealing the soft, fair skin beneath.

"This is not appropriate, I would not do this immoral act." Felicia's eyes locked onto Mocha's, studying his unsteady demeanor. The cat looked as if he had imbibed too much to drink, his balance precariously wavering, his movements erratic. 

"He had way too much than his small body could handle."  The creator believed.

"You're being dramatic!~ It is not really a big deal, is it?" He pouted, staring with eyes half-lidded. 

"It is, as a matter of fact, a very big deal." She clarified.  Felicia wondered how catnip can do so much to the point he was out of his behavior. The usual Mocha would be bashful, jubilant, and modest. Not this flirtatiously, bold, and seductive man in front of her.

"What a gentlewoman of you~ But I don't need that for now.~" He yawned.

"I think you should sleep, it's past your bedtime after all." Changed the subject, Felicia hoped he'd realize the comforts of the weather and time begging him to a deep slumber.

"And where are you going to sleep?" Snickered the drunken traveler, raising one eyebrow.

Felicia opened her lips, but all that escaped were fragmented, stuttered words. "W-Well, I... I-" She rubbed her forehead, if only she could make another bed beside the wall. "Some... somewhere?"

"Aha? Somewhere?"

"I'll sleep on the floor." Felicia insisted, crossing her arms.

"As if I would let Her Majesty sleep on the floor.~"  The befuddled man's ears perked up, his tail slowly beginning to thunk against the fabric of the mattress. A steady, low purr of satisfaction vibrated through the air, as the cat's contentment became evident. "Those hot muscles need to sleep on a soft mattress!~" He giggled.

Felicia's neck craned back in shock, her mind reeling at the words that were leaving his mouth, which was never what she predicted. She was left utterly speechless, her muscles beginning to twitch as she struggled to decide whether to cover herself or to show them off. At first unsure of what to do, Mocha's words had thrown her completely off balance.