Chapter 33 - Cursed

The irritation simmered within the depths of the creator's mind as Sylvia's menacing words hung in the air. Felicia's arm, bound tightly in the delicate pink ribbon, yearned to break free, but the woman standing before her blocked any attempt to escape. The faint scent of tension lingered, threatening to engulf the room. 

Aware of the consequences, Felicia reluctantly played along, her mind racing to find a clever solution. She acted as nicely as she could, if she was not she would be a threat soon.

"You're no fool, Felicity. What schemes have you concocted?" Sylvia's voice cut through the silence, her tone laced with curiosity. "You knew I would know about your black heart, yet you still come here. Why?"

"Like I said, I need your help," Felicia answered.

"Don't act like I don't know you. I've known you for centuries. You would not just come here just because you can't regenerate."

"Wouldn't you be curious as well?"

"What?"

Felicia leaned forward, her face mere inches away from the CEO's, the dimly lit office casting an eerie ambiance that seemed to emanate from her own intentions. The scent of Felicia's expensive cologne loitered in the air. Her piercing golden eyes locked with the CEO's heterochromia ones, exuding a mix of ferocity and manipulation. 

The tips of her fingers delicately tapped on the smooth, high-quality wooden table, creating a rhythmic pattern that shattered the silence.

"I still have my powers, yet I feel human. I still can create, yet I couldn't heal myself. Would you question this, if it happened to you?" Felicia began her deceitful demeanor.

Sylvia stiffened, she looked like she was thinking about her words.

"Could not that be, like a problem for you to solve? You're in charge here. All the immortals would come to you, don't you think?" Her mouth contorted into a devilish smile.

"You would know this by now."

Saying the words loud and clear, Felicia couldn't help but grin inwardly as she watched Sylvia's expression shift, like she was taking the bait. She was aware that Sylvia's intensity was temporary and could be dismantled by using cunning words.

"It would be awful if-"

"AGH! Felicity!"

Felicia's mind snapped to attention when Sylvia's piercing scream busted in the air. The sudden noise jolted her out of her thoughts, causing her to abruptly rise from the worn swivel chair. With a forceful push, the chair rolled back, its wheels squeaking against the floor.

 As she stood, the tight ribbon that had been securely wrapped around her muscular arm unexpectedly loosened, gliding away and returning to its rightful owner.

 A wave of pain washed over Sylvia, causing her to instinctively clutch her head, her fingers tangling in her pink hair. She desperately tried to shake off an imagined repulsive presence, her movements frantic and agitated. With each shake, her shoulders rose and her body stiffened, as if seeking to understand the sudden twist of events.

"What did you do to her?!" Shouted the blue fox lady, Anastasia has spawned an inch away from Sylvia. Her hurried steps to reach Sylvia were hindered by the flowing, blue fabric of her long box pleated skirt. She rubbed Sylvia's back in order to ease her pain after approaching closely.

"Don't get me wrong! I didn't do anything." Felicia retorted, her face angered towards Anastasia who accused her. Her fists clenched by itself.

"Wait, Wait... Stop." Sylvia rasped. Her labored breathing echoed through the room as her fingers dug into his gold choker, her other hand shaking as it rested on the table. "Somethings... struck my mind, like a headache."