1'

late night, 02:03.

While I was supposed to be in a dream right now, I couldn't sleep comfortably because of a discomfort inside me. I realized that the constantly moving body of the beautiful boy next to me was causing it.

"Love?"

When I didn't get an answer, I opened my eyes and turned my head to the right, and I looked at my lover boy who made a scared face.

"My love, are you okay..?" i said with an anxious voice.

"Gem,"

Hearing his voice made me feel more comfortable. After a few deep breahts i answered him.

"What happened baby?"

He suddenly changed his position to sitting on the bed.

"I saw a nightmare."

Sweat was running all over his face. I checked his fever and he was burning. Now i was more worried.

Getting up from our bed, i hastily wet a clean cloth and returned to our room. I placed my fingers on his chin and lifted up his face.

"It's okay love. I'm here."

I placed the cloth into his forehead and kissed his hands while he was sweating like we were in the hell.

After a few minutes, I checked his fever, because i wanted to make sure he was okay before sleeping.

When I realized that his fever had not subsided, I laid him on my lap and slowly lay down on the bed.

"Sleep, my beautiful boy. I promise i'll be here when you wake up. Not just tomorrow, but every morning when you wake up, i will be on your right side. For you."

30042023

30042023